Eddie Johnson is in his second season with Sounders FC.
Since coming to Seattle, he has led the club in goals scored with 14 in 2012 and 9 in 2013.
Johnson was named the 2012 Comeback Player of the Year in MLS after making a memorable return to the league where he made his pro debut in 2001 with FC Dallas.
In the past year, he has re-ignited his international career by scoring key goals for the U.S. Men’s National Team in World Cup qualifying play which helped the squad reach the 2014 World Cup in Brazil.
- Mariners fire general manager Jack Zduriencik
- Now comes the hard part for the Mariners: Hiring Jack Zduriencik’s replacement
- Wet weekend ahead, with high winds and heavy rain expected
- Mariners demote struggling catcher Mike Zunino
- Jack Zduriencik’s M’s legacy: More than 3 dozen departed managers, coaches, scouts, staffers
Most Read Stories
Johnson answered questions about playing for Sounders FC, the U.S. Men’s National Team and more in a live chat on Nov. 5.