Eddie Johnson is in his second season with Sounders FC.
Since coming to Seattle, he has led the club in goals scored with 14 in 2012 and 9 in 2013.
Johnson was named the 2012 Comeback Player of the Year in MLS after making a memorable return to the league where he made his pro debut in 2001 with FC Dallas.
In the past year, he has re-ignited his international career by scoring key goals for the U.S. Men’s National Team in World Cup qualifying play which helped the squad reach the 2014 World Cup in Brazil.
- Win over USC puts UW’s coaching upgrade (Chris Petersen over Steve Sarkisian) on full display
- Lloyd McClendon will not return as Mariners' manager
- Expect traffic delays when Obama visits Seattle Friday afternoon
- Huskies upset USC 17-12 and beat Steve Sarkisian, their former coach
- Obama visits Seattle for fundraisers; traffic not as bad as expected
Most Read Stories
Johnson answered questions about playing for Sounders FC, the U.S. Men’s National Team and more in a live chat on Nov. 5.