Lamar Neagle is in his third stint with Sounders FC and is off to a flying start this season.
The Federal Way native has scored three goals so far, including two against the San Jose Earthquakes on May 11.
In 2012, the Sounders traded Neagle and Mike Fucito to the Montreal Impact in exchange for Eddie Johnson, but he was reacquired by the team in January.
Neagle answered questions about his playing career, what it means to play for Sounders FC and more in a live chat May 22 on seattletimes.com.
- This drone footage of inside Bertha’s tunnel is like something out of ‘Star Wars’
- Seattle City Council kills sale of street for Sodo arena; Sonics fans despair
- Ted Cruz ends his bid for Republican presidential nomination
- Man killed by car pulling out of Seattle parking garage
- Bertha under the viaduct: Drilling that shut highway is nearly 30 percent done