Lamar Neagle is in his third stint with Sounders FC and is off to a flying start this season.
The Federal Way native has scored three goals so far, including two against the San Jose Earthquakes on May 11.
In 2012, the Sounders traded Neagle and Mike Fucito to the Montreal Impact in exchange for Eddie Johnson, but he was reacquired by the team in January.
Neagle answered questions about his playing career, what it means to play for Sounders FC and more in a live chat May 22 on seattletimes.com.
- Our state’s greatest gift to the nation just got canceled
- Clay Matthews tells Colin Kaepernick: ‘You ain’t Russell Wilson, bro’
- Watch: Former Mariners great Ichiro Suzuki pitches — yes, pitches — for the Marlins
- Gun violence: Don’t fear gun laws; let gun-owners help pay to fix the problem
- Two high school football players hospitalized after serious game injuries