Lamar Neagle is in his third stint with Sounders FC and is off to a flying start this season.
The Federal Way native has scored three goals so far, including two against the San Jose Earthquakes on May 11.
In 2012, the Sounders traded Neagle and Mike Fucito to the Montreal Impact in exchange for Eddie Johnson, but he was reacquired by the team in January.
Neagle answered questions about his playing career, what it means to play for Sounders FC and more in a live chat May 22 on seattletimes.com.
- Donate to a charity? IRS sets rules for taking deductions
- 4 Mount Rainier High teens charged in alleged gang rape on field trip
- How opera, QVC and his ‘Dirty Jobs’ gig prepared Mike Rowe for the Seattle stage
- Justice Antonin Scalia dead at 79
- City brushed off feasibility of NHL, NBA at KeyArena