Lamar Neagle is in his third stint with Sounders FC and is off to a flying start this season.
The Federal Way native has scored three goals so far, including two against the San Jose Earthquakes on May 11.
In 2012, the Sounders traded Neagle and Mike Fucito to the Montreal Impact in exchange for Eddie Johnson, but he was reacquired by the team in January.
Neagle answered questions about his playing career, what it means to play for Sounders FC and more in a live chat May 22 on seattletimes.com.
- For UW, an Apple Cup victory that doubled as a breakthrough
- Bill Gates to commit billions for clean energy
- Black Friday protesters decry materialism, racism, violence
- Holiday and Independence Bowls are potential destinations for UW and WSU
- The story of one homeless girl, Brittany, who was failed time and again