Lamar Neagle is in his third stint with Sounders FC and is off to a flying start this season.
The Federal Way native has scored three goals so far, including two against the San Jose Earthquakes on May 11.
In 2012, the Sounders traded Neagle and Mike Fucito to the Montreal Impact in exchange for Eddie Johnson, but he was reacquired by the team in January.
Neagle answered questions about his playing career, what it means to play for Sounders FC and more in a live chat May 22 on seattletimes.com.
- Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, rent
- What's the top spelling 'mistake' in Washington state? The answer could make you sick
- UW receiver Isaiah Renfro opens up about depression, announces he's leaving team
- So the NRA sends a questionnaire to a Seattle state senator ...
- 6 ways to befriend your bones and fend off osteoporosis