Brad Evans is in the middle of his sixth season in Major League Soccer.
He began his MLS career in 2007 with the Columbus Crew and helped the team win the MLS Cup in 2008. After the season, he was selected by Seattle Sounders FC in the expansion draft and has been a key player for the club since it’s inaugural 2009 season.
He had his best year in 2011 with five goals and five assists and helped the team win its third straight U.S. Open Cup championship.
Evans talked about the 2012 season, his career in soccer and much more in a live chat on Aug. 1.
- Expect traffic delays when Obama visits Seattle Friday afternoon
- Huskies upset USC 17-12 and beat Steve Sarkisian, their former coach
- Win over USC puts UW’s coaching upgrade (Chris Petersen over Steve Sarkisian) on full display
- Lloyd McClendon will not return as Mariners' manager
- Even in death, 'Up' house owner Edith Macefield remains a mystery