Brad Evans is in the middle of his sixth season in Major League Soccer.
He began his MLS career in 2007 with the Columbus Crew and helped the team win the MLS Cup in 2008. After the season, he was selected by Seattle Sounders FC in the expansion draft and has been a key player for the club since it’s inaugural 2009 season.
He had his best year in 2011 with five goals and five assists and helped the team win its third straight U.S. Open Cup championship.
Evans talked about the 2012 season, his career in soccer and much more in a live chat on Aug. 1.
- 1 killed, 5 injured in Snohomish Big Four Ice Caves collapse
- Starbucks prices here to rise 3.5 times as much as nationwide
- Seattle weather is an early peek at the future
- Seahawks mailbag: Russell Okung's future, Cliff Avril's role
- Subway suspends ties with spokesman Fogle after raid at home