Brad Evans is in the middle of his sixth season in Major League Soccer.
He began his MLS career in 2007 with the Columbus Crew and helped the team win the MLS Cup in 2008. After the season, he was selected by Seattle Sounders FC in the expansion draft and has been a key player for the club since it’s inaugural 2009 season.
He had his best year in 2011 with five goals and five assists and helped the team win its third straight U.S. Open Cup championship.
Evans talked about the 2012 season, his career in soccer and much more in a live chat on Aug. 1.
- Seattle’s vanishing black community
- Bellevue School District seeks to fire football coach Goncharoff over scandal
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Infections are the culprit in Alzheimer’s disease, Harvard study suggests
- 1,000 fraternity, sorority members trash Lake Shasta campsite