Brad Evans is in the middle of his sixth season in Major League Soccer.
He began his MLS career in 2007 with the Columbus Crew and helped the team win the MLS Cup in 2008. After the season, he was selected by Seattle Sounders FC in the expansion draft and has been a key player for the club since it’s inaugural 2009 season.
He had his best year in 2011 with five goals and five assists and helped the team win its third straight U.S. Open Cup championship.
Evans talked about the 2012 season, his career in soccer and much more in a live chat on Aug. 1.
- Tourists robbed, beaten downtown ‘afraid to go back’ to Seattle
- Animated map: How the wildfires in North Central Washington have grown over time
- Steve Sarkisian was reimbursed by Washington for hefty alcohol bills
- Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor holdout FAQ
- Why did the Mariners’ season go terribly wrong?