TERRE HAUTE, Ind. — Cleanthony Early scored 19 points and Tekele Cotton added 14 as No. 4 Wichita State remained unbeaten with a 65-58 victory at Indiana State on Wednesday night.
The Shockers (24-0, 11-0 Missouri Valley) extended their school-record winning streak and improved to 11-0 in conference play for the first time in school history.
Manny Arup had 16 points and Jake Odum added 11 for Indiana State (17-6, 8-3).
Other top 10 men
- Pursuit of big-money contract comes at a cost for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson
- As Puget Sound sweats, few air conditioners are cooling us down
- Ticket prices soar, then drop for World Cup
- Russell Wilson talks baseball, contract and other stuff on Jimmy Kimmel
- Rules preserving city views set up clash among towers competing to be first, biggest
Most Read Stories
At No. 10 Mich. 79, Nebraska 50
Freshman Zak Irvin scored all 16 of his points in the first half as Michigan breezed to victory. The Wolverines (17-5, 9-1 Big Ten) were coming off their first conference defeat, a 63-52 loss at Indiana on Sunday. They nearly matched that scoring total with a 49-point first half against the Cornhuskers (11-10, 3-6). Glenn Robinson III led Michigan with 23 points and Caris LeVert added 16 points.
No. 5 San Diego St. 67, at Boise St. 65
Dwayne Polee II hit a three-pointer with four seconds left as San Diego State rallied from a 14-point deficit to stun Boise State (15-8, 5-5 Mountain West) and extend its winning streak to 19 games. Xavier Thames scored 23 points for the Aztecs (20-1, 9-0).