CHICAGO — Nate Duhon scored 18 points to lead Chicago State to a 67-53 win over Seattle University on Saturday.
Jarell Flora had 22 for Seattle (13-16, 5-11WAC), which will play New Mexico State in the WAC tournament at 8:30 p.m. Thursday in Las Vegas.
Matt Ross had 15 points and 10 rebounds and Quinton Pippen had 14 points for Chicago State (13-18, 8-8).
SU women down Chicago State
- Our state’s greatest gift to the nation just got canceled
- Watch: Former Mariners great Ichiro Suzuki pitches — yes, pitches — for the Marlins
- Clay Matthews tells Colin Kaepernick: ‘You ain’t Russell Wilson, bro’
- Gun violence: Don’t fear gun laws; let gun-owners help pay to fix the problem
- Evergreen High School football player critically injured during game
Most Read Stories
The Seattle U women pulled away from Chicago State (3-26, 0-16 WAC) for a 75-63 victory on Senior Day.
Kacie Sowell led the Redhawks with 21 points. Sylvia Shephard scored 16 and Wilma Afunugo had 12.
The Redhawks (14-15, 9-7) will play No. 6 seed Missouri-Kansas City (11-18) in the WAC tournament at 7 p.m. Wednesday in Las Vegas.