CHICAGO — Nate Duhon scored 18 points to lead Chicago State to a 67-53 win over Seattle University on Saturday.
Jarell Flora had 22 for Seattle (13-16, 5-11WAC), which will play New Mexico State in the WAC tournament at 8:30 p.m. Thursday in Las Vegas.
Matt Ross had 15 points and 10 rebounds and Quinton Pippen had 14 points for Chicago State (13-18, 8-8).
SU women down Chicago State
- Richard Sherman asks for Tyler Lockett-Mario Kart mashup, the internet answers
- Seahawks trade Kevin Norwood, make other moves to get roster to 75
- The latest on Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor's holdout
- Seattle restaurant manager killed hiking in Alaska
- The Californians keep coming, but King County gives back
Most Read Stories
The Seattle U women pulled away from Chicago State (3-26, 0-16 WAC) for a 75-63 victory on Senior Day.
Kacie Sowell led the Redhawks with 21 points. Sylvia Shephard scored 16 and Wilma Afunugo had 12.
The Redhawks (14-15, 9-7) will play No. 6 seed Missouri-Kansas City (11-18) in the WAC tournament at 7 p.m. Wednesday in Las Vegas.