Isiah Umipig scored a game-high 21 points, but it wasn’t enough to help the Seattle U men avoid a 61-57 loss to CSU Bakersfield at KeyArena.
Umipig was 4 for 7 from three-point range and hit all five of his free throws, but he was the only Redhawk player to reach double digits.
Issiah Grayson led the Roadrunners (8-9, 1-2 Western Athletic Conference) by hitting 5 of 11 shots, including a trio of three-pointers, for 15 points.
Deshaun Sunderhaus hit a free throw to convert a three-point play and bring SU (9-8, 1-3) within 50-47 with 2:53 left, but Grayson responded with a jumper and the Redhawks couldn’t rally.
- UW, Alaska Airlines agree to naming-rights deal for Husky Stadium's field
- Wife upset dad disappointed in baby's gender
- A couple thoughts on Fred Jackson, Kam Chancellor and the Seahawks
- Seahawks preseason awards: MVPs, surprises, disappointments, toughest roster calls
- Seattle teachers vote to strike if agreement isn’t reached