Cameron Dollar is entering his fifth season as the head basketball coach of Seattle University.
He’ll try to guide the Redhawks to a conference title and an NCAA tournament berth as they start their second season in the WAC.
In his first year at Seattle U he guided the team to a 17-14 record in 2009-10, making the Redhawks the first team to post a winning record playing a full Division I schedule in its first year as a Division I counter. They also made history that season with a 99-48 win at Oregon State, the worst home loss ever for the Beavers.
Dollar answered questions about his 2013-14 squad, the top rivals in the WAC and more in a live chat on Oct. 16.
- Kirkland hunter defends acquaintance who killed treasured lion Cecil
- Alaska Airlines has 72-hour sale on fall travel to Hawaii
- Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor considering training-camp holdout, source says
- Seattle baby names: We’re trying harder to stand out
- Piece of Flight MH370 might finally have surfaced