Cameron Dollar is entering his fifth season as the head basketball coach of Seattle University.
He’ll try to guide the Redhawks to a conference title and an NCAA tournament berth as they start their second season in the WAC.
In his first year at Seattle U he guided the team to a 17-14 record in 2009-10, making the Redhawks the first team to post a winning record playing a full Division I schedule in its first year as a Division I counter. They also made history that season with a 99-48 win at Oregon State, the worst home loss ever for the Beavers.
Dollar answered questions about his 2013-14 squad, the top rivals in the WAC and more in a live chat on Oct. 16.
- Oregon mother of missing boy: 'It doesn't get easier with time'
- Widespread Comcast outage reported in Puget Sound
- Seattle cyclist crashes into pedestrian, then stabs him
- Dumping of halibut sparks fight among North Pacific fishing fleets
- Navy's first openly gay SEAL rebuilding his life in Bible Belt