Cameron Dollar is about to begin his second season as the head coach of Seattle University and hopes to build on his successful debut campaign in charge of the Redhawks.
He led Seattle U to a 17-14 record in 2009-10, as the Redhawks became the first team to post a winning record playing a full Division I schedule in its first year as a Division I counter. Highlight wins came on the road against Utah and Oregon State where the Redhawks handed the Beavers their worst ever home loss in a 99-48 rout.
Dollar talked about his 2010-11 squad, the upcoming season and more in a live chat on Oct. 27.
- WWU cancels classes after racial threats on social media
- Luke Falk likely has concussion but doing ‘real well’
- Seahawks bringing back RB Bryce Brown, adding depth with Marshawn Lynch's situation uncertain
- What national media are saying about Thomas Rawls, Seattle’s playoff hopes
- Seahawks’ Cary Williams makes no excuses after being benched