Cameron Dollar is about to begin his second season as the head coach of Seattle University and hopes to build on his successful debut campaign in charge of the Redhawks.
He led Seattle U to a 17-14 record in 2009-10, as the Redhawks became the first team to post a winning record playing a full Division I schedule in its first year as a Division I counter. Highlight wins came on the road against Utah and Oregon State where the Redhawks handed the Beavers their worst ever home loss in a 99-48 rout.
Dollar talked about his 2010-11 squad, the upcoming season and more in a live chat on Oct. 27.
- 5 things you should know about Microsoft’s Windows 10
- Mariners’ triple play hadn’t been seen since 1955
- Sister-in-law didn’t appreciate delivery support
- Seattle police officer faces firing over arrest of man carrying golf club
- Before getting the ax, Steve Sandmeyer show was scraping by