Cameron Dollar is about to begin his second season as the head coach of Seattle University and hopes to build on his successful debut campaign in charge of the Redhawks.
He led Seattle U to a 17-14 record in 2009-10, as the Redhawks became the first team to post a winning record playing a full Division I schedule in its first year as a Division I counter. Highlight wins came on the road against Utah and Oregon State where the Redhawks handed the Beavers their worst ever home loss in a 99-48 rout.
Dollar talked about his 2010-11 squad, the upcoming season and more in a live chat on Oct. 27.
- NFL.com says Seahawks have most talented roster in league, and speculate on starting lineup
- 32 families face eviction with sale of Kirkland mobile-home park
- Microsoft employees -- past and present -- look back over the years
- Salary cap expert Joel Corry with another look at Russell Wilson's contract
- To retire at 55 takes big savings