Cameron Dollar is about to begin his second season as the head coach of Seattle University and hopes to build on his successful debut campaign in charge of the Redhawks.
He led Seattle U to a 17-14 record in 2009-10, as the Redhawks became the first team to post a winning record playing a full Division I schedule in its first year as a Division I counter. Highlight wins came on the road against Utah and Oregon State where the Redhawks handed the Beavers their worst ever home loss in a 99-48 rout.
Dollar talked about his 2010-11 squad, the upcoming season and more in a live chat on Oct. 27.
- Mariners fire general manager Jack Zduriencik
- Now comes the hard part for the Mariners: Hiring Jack Zduriencik’s replacement
- Mariners demote struggling catcher Mike Zunino
- Wet weekend ahead, with high winds and heavy rain expected
- Why Russell Wilson needs to water down his Recovery claims