Tshilidzi Nephawe had 22 points and eight rebounds to lead New Mexico State to a 92-77 win over host Seattle University on Saturday night in a Western Athletic Conference basketball game.
New Mexico State (18-8, 7-3 WAC) took a 45-36 lead at halftime and pulled away in the second half.
Isiah Umipig scored 24 points on 8-of-15 shooting to lead Seattle University (11-11, 3-6), and D’Vonne Pickett Jr. added 18 points.
Jack Crook had nine points and 10 rebounds for the Redhawks.
- Update: Seahawks' Jimmy Graham suffers right knee injury vs. Steelers, will miss rest of season
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Suspected burglar dies after getting stuck in chimney
- Seattle Seahawks’ swagger, hopes for playoffs are back after they slam door on Pittsburgh Steelers
- Grading the game: Seattle Seahawks’ offense earns perfect mark against Pittsburgh Steelers
Most Read Stories
New Mexico State was remarkable from the field, going 34 of 59 (57.6 percent).
From sports-information reports.