A balanced offensive attack led the Eastern Washington women’s volleyball team to a 3-0 victory of Seattle University on Monday night at Connolly Center.
Seattle (2-2) got 13 kills from Martina Samadan and Iris Ivanis. Allie Schumacher led EWU (2-2) with 10 kills.
• Kind of Naughty won her third straight race, rolling to a 4¾-length victory in the $18,900 Coca-Cola Purse for older fillies and mares at Emerald Downs.
- For UW, an Apple Cup victory that doubled as a breakthrough
- The story of one homeless girl, Brittany, who was failed time and again
- Bill Gates to commit billions for clean energy
- India draws tech dreamers back home
- Holiday and Independence Bowls are potential destinations for UW and WSU
Most Read Stories
Under Isaias Enriquez, Kind of Naughty ran six furlongs in 1 minute, 8.72 seconds and paid $3.40 to win.