A balanced offensive attack led the Eastern Washington women’s volleyball team to a 3-0 victory of Seattle University on Monday night at Connolly Center.
Seattle (2-2) got 13 kills from Martina Samadan and Iris Ivanis. Allie Schumacher led EWU (2-2) with 10 kills.
• Kind of Naughty won her third straight race, rolling to a 4¾-length victory in the $18,900 Coca-Cola Purse for older fillies and mares at Emerald Downs.
- After embarrassment, Seattle finds public toilet that's just right
- NFL.com says Seahawks have most talented roster in league, and speculate on starting lineup
- Seattle's best restaurants? Classics revisited
- Kyle Seager saves Mariners, 7-6, in 10 innings
- Capitol Hill light-rail station nearly ready for trains to rumble
Most Read Stories
Under Isaias Enriquez, Kind of Naughty ran six furlongs in 1 minute, 8.72 seconds and paid $3.40 to win.