A balanced offensive attack led the Eastern Washington women’s volleyball team to a 3-0 victory of Seattle University on Monday night at Connolly Center.
Seattle (2-2) got 13 kills from Martina Samadan and Iris Ivanis. Allie Schumacher led EWU (2-2) with 10 kills.
• Kind of Naughty won her third straight race, rolling to a 4¾-length victory in the $18,900 Coca-Cola Purse for older fillies and mares at Emerald Downs.
- 1 killed, 5 injured in Snohomish Big Four Ice Caves collapse
- Starbucks prices here to rise 3.5 times as much as nationwide
- Seattle weather is an early peek at the future
- Seahawks mailbag: Russell Okung's future, Cliff Avril's role
- Subway suspends ties with spokesman Fogle after raid at home
Most Read Stories
Under Isaias Enriquez, Kind of Naughty ran six furlongs in 1 minute, 8.72 seconds and paid $3.40 to win.