A balanced offensive attack led the Eastern Washington women’s volleyball team to a 3-0 victory of Seattle University on Monday night at Connolly Center.
Seattle (2-2) got 13 kills from Martina Samadan and Iris Ivanis. Allie Schumacher led EWU (2-2) with 10 kills.
• Kind of Naughty won her third straight race, rolling to a 4¾-length victory in the $18,900 Coca-Cola Purse for older fillies and mares at Emerald Downs.
- Seattle police officer faces firing over arrest of man carrying a golf club
- Mariners’ triple play hadn’t been seen since 1955
- 5 things you should know about Microsoft’s Windows 10
- True-crime author Ann Rule dies at age 83
- Before getting the ax, Steve Sandmeyer show was scraping by
Most Read Stories
Under Isaias Enriquez, Kind of Naughty ran six furlongs in 1 minute, 8.72 seconds and paid $3.40 to win.