A balanced offensive attack led the Eastern Washington women’s volleyball team to a 3-0 victory of Seattle University on Monday night at Connolly Center.
Seattle (2-2) got 13 kills from Martina Samadan and Iris Ivanis. Allie Schumacher led EWU (2-2) with 10 kills.
• Kind of Naughty won her third straight race, rolling to a 4¾-length victory in the $18,900 Coca-Cola Purse for older fillies and mares at Emerald Downs.
- Win over USC puts UW’s coaching upgrade (Chris Petersen over Steve Sarkisian) on full display
- Lloyd McClendon will not return as Mariners' manager
- Expect traffic delays when Obama visits Seattle Friday afternoon
- Huskies upset USC 17-12 and beat Steve Sarkisian, their former coach
- Obama visits Seattle for fundraisers; traffic not as bad as expected
Most Read Stories
Under Isaias Enriquez, Kind of Naughty ran six furlongs in 1 minute, 8.72 seconds and paid $3.40 to win.