CHENEY — Tyler Harvey scored 30 points to lead Eastern Washington over Seattle University 82-75 Friday night at Reese Court.
The Redhawks (3-3) led 52-46 on a three-pointer by Isiah Umipig.
Eastern Washington (5-2) tied it at 52-52, and Harvey put the Eagles ahead for good with a three-pointer with 4:56 left.
Drew Brandon made back-to-back layups to help Eastern Washington increase its lead to 76-71 with 1:45 to go. The Eagles, who sank 13 of 16 free throws, closed it out at the line.
- Wolverine fire continues to grow, air quality at hazardous levels
- Man who drowned in Lake Washington was watching hydros, jumped in to swim
- Oh, rats! Seattle is one of the rattiest places in U.S.
- Seahawks' decision shows faith in Brandon Mebane, and the team's Superstar Strategy
- Old office-temperature rule for men leaves women freezing at work
Most Read Stories
Umipig led the Redhawks with 16 points, including four three-pointers, and seven assists, while Clarence Trent finished with 15 points and five rebounds. Shore Adenekan and Deshaun Sunderhaus each had 13 points, and Jarell Flora added 10.
Harvey hit 6 of 9 three-pointers. Venky Jois had 19 points and 10 rebounds.