CHENEY — Tyler Harvey scored 30 points to lead Eastern Washington over Seattle University 82-75 Friday night at Reese Court.
The Redhawks (3-3) led 52-46 on a three-pointer by Isiah Umipig.
Eastern Washington (5-2) tied it at 52-52, and Harvey put the Eagles ahead for good with a three-pointer with 4:56 left.
Drew Brandon made back-to-back layups to help Eastern Washington increase its lead to 76-71 with 1:45 to go. The Eagles, who sank 13 of 16 free throws, closed it out at the line.
- 2 people killed in Seattle-area windstorm identified
- High winds stall firefighting efforts, fuel Tunk Block, Lime Belt fires
- Steven Hauschka's 60-yard FG gives Seahawks final edge over Chargers
- Chargers players upset with Frank Clark
- White House renames Mount McKinley as Denali on eve of trip
Most Read Stories
Umipig led the Redhawks with 16 points, including four three-pointers, and seven assists, while Clarence Trent finished with 15 points and five rebounds. Shore Adenekan and Deshaun Sunderhaus each had 13 points, and Jarell Flora added 10.
Harvey hit 6 of 9 three-pointers. Venky Jois had 19 points and 10 rebounds.