BOISE, Idaho – Jarell Flora had 21 points and Jack Crook posted a double-double, but it wasn’t enough for Seattle U, which fell 86-68 in men’s basketball on Tuesday night at Taco Bell Arena.
The Broncos (3-0) led 39-32 at halftime and used a 10-1 run midway through the second half to pull away for the win over the Redhawks (2-2).
“You have to credit Boise State for playing sound defense tonight. They hit their shots and did a good job of moving the ball around on offense,” Seattle U coach Cameron Dollar said in a release. “We were able to stay with them even though we did not play as well as we would have liked to.”
Flora, from Bremerton, hit six three-pointers, and Deshaun Saunderhaus added 11 points off the bench.
- Amazon rolls out free same-day delivery for Prime members
- 'Granny panties' making a comeback as women say no to thongs
- Shopping video undoes woman's case against SPD
- Deputies shoot 17-year-old after car chase in SeaTac
- Old Lusty Lady strip club to get new look as boutique hotel
Most Read Stories
Anthony Drmic led the Broncos with 25 points.