BOISE, Idaho – Jarell Flora had 21 points and Jack Crook posted a double-double, but it wasn’t enough for Seattle U, which fell 86-68 in men’s basketball on Tuesday night at Taco Bell Arena.
The Broncos (3-0) led 39-32 at halftime and used a 10-1 run midway through the second half to pull away for the win over the Redhawks (2-2).
“You have to credit Boise State for playing sound defense tonight. They hit their shots and did a good job of moving the ball around on offense,” Seattle U coach Cameron Dollar said in a release. “We were able to stay with them even though we did not play as well as we would have liked to.”
Flora, from Bremerton, hit six three-pointers, and Deshaun Saunderhaus added 11 points off the bench.
- Turkey’s president, Putin hurl insults after plane downed
- Teen, one of 14 siblings, finally gets to be a kid
- Seattle sushi fans, rejoice: Shiro's new place is open
- 2015 Apple Cup might be the start of something big for UW, WSU
- UW fires women’s crew coach Bob Ernst
Most Read Stories
Anthony Drmic led the Broncos with 25 points.