BOISE, Idaho – Jarell Flora had 21 points and Jack Crook posted a double-double, but it wasn’t enough for Seattle U, which fell 86-68 in men’s basketball on Tuesday night at Taco Bell Arena.
The Broncos (3-0) led 39-32 at halftime and used a 10-1 run midway through the second half to pull away for the win over the Redhawks (2-2).
“You have to credit Boise State for playing sound defense tonight. They hit their shots and did a good job of moving the ball around on offense,” Seattle U coach Cameron Dollar said in a release. “We were able to stay with them even though we did not play as well as we would have liked to.”
Flora, from Bremerton, hit six three-pointers, and Deshaun Saunderhaus added 11 points off the bench.
- Our state’s greatest gift to the nation just got canceled
- Clay Matthews tells Colin Kaepernick: ‘You ain’t Russell Wilson, bro’
- Death of Evergreen player, other injuries renew football-safety debate
- Watch: Former Mariners great Ichiro Suzuki pitches — yes, pitches — for the Marlins
- Seahawks Game Center: Seattle holds off Detroit Lions for 'Monday Night Football' victory
Most Read Stories
Anthony Drmic led the Broncos with 25 points.