BOISE, Idaho – Jarell Flora had 21 points and Jack Crook posted a double-double, but it wasn’t enough for Seattle U, which fell 86-68 in men’s basketball on Tuesday night at Taco Bell Arena.
The Broncos (3-0) led 39-32 at halftime and used a 10-1 run midway through the second half to pull away for the win over the Redhawks (2-2).
“You have to credit Boise State for playing sound defense tonight. They hit their shots and did a good job of moving the ball around on offense,” Seattle U coach Cameron Dollar said in a release. “We were able to stay with them even though we did not play as well as we would have liked to.”
Flora, from Bremerton, hit six three-pointers, and Deshaun Saunderhaus added 11 points off the bench.
- Residents return to ‘war zone’ in wake of Wenatchee wildfire
- How ISIS methodically groomed a lonely young Wash. state woman
- Lake City residents fight to regain use of now-private beach
- Despite struggles on and off field, ex-Skyline star QB Jake Heaps still chasing his dream
- Woman knocked unconscious by falling drone during Seattle's Pride parade
Most Read Stories
Anthony Drmic led the Broncos with 25 points.