It just keeps getting warmer. The high temperature now is expected to be 50 degrees in East Rutherford, N.J. The temperature at game time is expected to be in the upper 30s to low 40s. There is a 10 percent chance of rain.
ON THIS DATE
Jan. 31, 1999: The last time the Broncos were in the Super Bowl, John Elway led them to a 34-19 victory over the Atlanta Falcons in Miami. It was the fifth Super Bowl in 13 years for the Broncos. They won two and lost three.
- Turkey’s president, Putin hurl insults after plane downed
- Teen, one of 14 siblings, finally gets to be a kid
- Seattle sushi fans, rejoice: Shiro's new place is open
- UW fires women’s crew coach Bob Ernst
- 2015 Apple Cup might be the start of something big for UW Huskies, WSU Cougars
Most Read Stories
Atlanta coach Dan Reeves, who was the Broncos’ coach in their three losing Super Bowls, became the fourth coach to coach four losing Super Bowl teams. He joined Bud Grant, Don Shula and Marv Levy.
KISS played before the game, and Stevie Wonder and Gloria Estefan highlighted the halftime show.
Sir Mix-A-Lot, hip-hop artist
“Seahawks 27, Broncos 24. The Seahawks will probably use time of possession to keep Manning at bay. We win the turnover battle as usual.”