It just keeps getting warmer. The high temperature now is expected to be 50 degrees in East Rutherford, N.J. The temperature at game time is expected to be in the upper 30s to low 40s. There is a 10 percent chance of rain.
ON THIS DATE
Jan. 31, 1999: The last time the Broncos were in the Super Bowl, John Elway led them to a 34-19 victory over the Atlanta Falcons in Miami. It was the fifth Super Bowl in 13 years for the Broncos. They won two and lost three.
- Pursuit of big-money contract comes at a cost for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson
- As Puget Sound sweats, few air conditioners are cooling us down
- Ticket prices soar, then drop for World Cup
- Russell Wilson talks baseball, contract and other stuff on Jimmy Kimmel
- Rules preserving city views set up clash among towers competing to be first, biggest
Most Read Stories
Atlanta coach Dan Reeves, who was the Broncos’ coach in their three losing Super Bowls, became the fourth coach to coach four losing Super Bowl teams. He joined Bud Grant, Don Shula and Marv Levy.
KISS played before the game, and Stevie Wonder and Gloria Estefan highlighted the halftime show.
Sir Mix-A-Lot, hip-hop artist
“Seahawks 27, Broncos 24. The Seahawks will probably use time of possession to keep Manning at bay. We win the turnover battle as usual.”