It just keeps getting warmer. The high temperature now is expected to be 50 degrees in East Rutherford, N.J. The temperature at game time is expected to be in the upper 30s to low 40s. There is a 10 percent chance of rain.
ON THIS DATE
Jan. 31, 1999: The last time the Broncos were in the Super Bowl, John Elway led them to a 34-19 victory over the Atlanta Falcons in Miami. It was the fifth Super Bowl in 13 years for the Broncos. They won two and lost three.
- Fired reporter kills 2 former co-workers on live TV
- Tourists robbed, beaten downtown ‘afraid to go back’ to Seattle
- Hawaii sending wet weather this way that may stick around
- Animated map: How the wildfires in North Central Washington have grown over time
- Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor holdout FAQ
Most Read Stories
Atlanta coach Dan Reeves, who was the Broncos’ coach in their three losing Super Bowls, became the fourth coach to coach four losing Super Bowl teams. He joined Bud Grant, Don Shula and Marv Levy.
KISS played before the game, and Stevie Wonder and Gloria Estefan highlighted the halftime show.
Sir Mix-A-Lot, hip-hop artist
“Seahawks 27, Broncos 24. The Seahawks will probably use time of possession to keep Manning at bay. We win the turnover battle as usual.”