While quarterbacks Russell Wilson and Andrew Luck will draw much of the focus when the Seahawks play at Indianapolis on Sunday, the game could be determined based on which of the two gets more time to throw.
And according to Pro Football Focus, that’s an area where neither team has excelled. PFF ranks Indianapolis 28th among 32 NFL teams in pass-blocking efficiency this season, while it has Seattle 30th.
And while each quarterback is known for his mobility, PFF’s stats show that each could also get better at throwing while under duress.
PFF says Luck is 26th among NFL quarterbacks in Accuracy Percentage Under Pressure at 53.3 percent, with Wilson 31st at 44.8 percent.
- Beloved Mama's Mexican Kitchen in Belltown to close
- Washington officer shoots men accused of earlier beer theft
- To retire at 55 takes big savings
- Queen Anne apartments -- at half the usual cost
- Bing no longer a search-engine blip
Most Read Stories