While quarterbacks Russell Wilson and Andrew Luck will draw much of the focus when the Seahawks play at Indianapolis on Sunday, the game could be determined based on which of the two gets more time to throw.
And according to Pro Football Focus, that’s an area where neither team has excelled. PFF ranks Indianapolis 28th among 32 NFL teams in pass-blocking efficiency this season, while it has Seattle 30th.
And while each quarterback is known for his mobility, PFF’s stats show that each could also get better at throwing while under duress.
PFF says Luck is 26th among NFL quarterbacks in Accuracy Percentage Under Pressure at 53.3 percent, with Wilson 31st at 44.8 percent.
- Rolled semi spills 14 million bees on I-5 near Lynnwood
- Man's journey to find birth mom ends — at work
- 14 million spilled bees on I-5: 'Everybody's been stung'
- Shawn Kemp to co-host party celebrating Thunder missing playoffs
- Rolled semi spills load of bees at I-5 and I-405 interchange
Most Read Stories