While quarterbacks Russell Wilson and Andrew Luck will draw much of the focus when the Seahawks play at Indianapolis on Sunday, the game could be determined based on which of the two gets more time to throw.
And according to Pro Football Focus, that’s an area where neither team has excelled. PFF ranks Indianapolis 28th among 32 NFL teams in pass-blocking efficiency this season, while it has Seattle 30th.
And while each quarterback is known for his mobility, PFF’s stats show that each could also get better at throwing while under duress.
PFF says Luck is 26th among NFL quarterbacks in Accuracy Percentage Under Pressure at 53.3 percent, with Wilson 31st at 44.8 percent.
- Roads could be a mess this weekend — and Monday
- Seven things to know about Seahawks rookie Tyler Lockett
- New GM Jerry Dipoto provides more insight into how he’ll turn Mariners around
- Parents of toddler killed in Bellevue to return to India
- Jammed-up I-405 forcing some buses to the shoulder
Most Read Stories