While quarterbacks Russell Wilson and Andrew Luck will draw much of the focus when the Seahawks play at Indianapolis on Sunday, the game could be determined based on which of the two gets more time to throw.
And according to Pro Football Focus, that’s an area where neither team has excelled. PFF ranks Indianapolis 28th among 32 NFL teams in pass-blocking efficiency this season, while it has Seattle 30th.
And while each quarterback is known for his mobility, PFF’s stats show that each could also get better at throwing while under duress.
PFF says Luck is 26th among NFL quarterbacks in Accuracy Percentage Under Pressure at 53.3 percent, with Wilson 31st at 44.8 percent.
- 4 Mount Rainier High teens charged in alleged gang rape on field trip
- Examining if the Seahawks would be a good fit for Matt Forte
- Woman’s throat cut in South Lake Union assault; man arrested
- Manhole cover crashes into SUV's windshield, killing driver
- How opera, QVC and his ‘Dirty Jobs’ gig prepared Mike Rowe for the Seattle stage
Most Read Stories