In a classic game, Russell Wilson proves more reliable than Colin Kaepernick.
- As USS Ranger departs, Navy's cost dilemma takes off
- Seahawks courting a pair of cornerbacks as free agency looms
- UW tops new list of best western universities
- Seattle's micro-housing boom offers an affordable alternative
- A disturbing trend of drowning out opposition in King County
Most Read Stories
This is the situation the Seahawks wanted — a home conference title game to get to the Super Bowl — and the CenturyLink crowd should be enough one more time.
If this game were at a neutral site, I’d take the 49ers. But I just can’t pick against the Seahawks at home.
It’s really a pick ’em game, but I expect Colin Kaepernick to play much better at CenturyLink than he has in the past. If Percy Harvin were playing, I’d go with Seattle.