In a classic game, Russell Wilson proves more reliable than Colin Kaepernick.
- WSU study: 'Exploding head syndrome' more common than once thought
- Ivar's to raise restaurant workers' wages to $15 right away
- Opening day roster looks pretty clear after Sunday cuts
- A mom's tweet about Oreos in school stirs up culture wars
- 3 places off the beaten track in Hawaii
Most Read Stories
This is the situation the Seahawks wanted — a home conference title game to get to the Super Bowl — and the CenturyLink crowd should be enough one more time.
If this game were at a neutral site, I’d take the 49ers. But I just can’t pick against the Seahawks at home.
It’s really a pick ’em game, but I expect Colin Kaepernick to play much better at CenturyLink than he has in the past. If Percy Harvin were playing, I’d go with Seattle.