In a classic game, Russell Wilson proves more reliable than Colin Kaepernick.
- Could Chris Polk be a fit for the Seahawks?
- Jesse Jones is back: Seattle's superhero consumer reporter is now at KIRO 7
- This USB cable finally could be connector for long haul
- Nathan Hale High School juniors boycott state test
- Fire destroys Bellevue auto showroom, dozens of cars
Most Read Stories
This is the situation the Seahawks wanted — a home conference title game to get to the Super Bowl — and the CenturyLink crowd should be enough one more time.
If this game were at a neutral site, I’d take the 49ers. But I just can’t pick against the Seahawks at home.
It’s really a pick ’em game, but I expect Colin Kaepernick to play much better at CenturyLink than he has in the past. If Percy Harvin were playing, I’d go with Seattle.