In a classic game, Russell Wilson proves more reliable than Colin Kaepernick.
- Richard Sherman asks for Tyler Lockett-Mario Kart mashup, the internet answers
- Seahawks trade Kevin Norwood, make other moves to get roster to 75
- The latest on Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor's holdout
- The Californians keep coming, but King County gives back
- 2 people killed in Seattle-area windstorm identified
Most Read Stories
This is the situation the Seahawks wanted — a home conference title game to get to the Super Bowl — and the CenturyLink crowd should be enough one more time.
If this game were at a neutral site, I’d take the 49ers. But I just can’t pick against the Seahawks at home.
It’s really a pick ’em game, but I expect Colin Kaepernick to play much better at CenturyLink than he has in the past. If Percy Harvin were playing, I’d go with Seattle.