In a classic game, Russell Wilson proves more reliable than Colin Kaepernick.
- Band's frontman: No Super Bowl halftime show for Metallica
- Costco delays credit-card switch
- WSDOT chief ousted by Senate Republicans after 3 years on job
- Driver arrested after I-90 crash that killed 2
- Seahawks’ Coleman going 60, didn’t brake before crash, police say
Most Read Stories
This is the situation the Seahawks wanted — a home conference title game to get to the Super Bowl — and the CenturyLink crowd should be enough one more time.
If this game were at a neutral site, I’d take the 49ers. But I just can’t pick against the Seahawks at home.
It’s really a pick ’em game, but I expect Colin Kaepernick to play much better at CenturyLink than he has in the past. If Percy Harvin were playing, I’d go with Seattle.