New Orleans quarterback Drew Brees will play much better this time. The problem for the Saints is, so will Marshawn Lynch.
- Anonymous donor pays off landslide victim's $360K mortgage
- Could Chris Polk be a fit for the Seahawks?
- Seattle-to-suburb commuters prefer urban lifestyle
- Fire destroys Bellevue auto showroom, dozens of cars
- A Midcentury modern home for the history books
Most Read Stories
Hard to imagine this will be a rout similar to Seattle’s 34-7 win over the Saints on Dec. 2. But Seattle has the best defense in the NFL and the home field.
Not sure New Orleans can match Seattle’s physical style, but don’t expect the Saints to roll over like last time.
New Orleans won’t be routed again, but Percy Harvin and the home crowd will give Seattle the boost it needs.