New Orleans quarterback Drew Brees will play much better this time. The problem for the Saints is, so will Marshawn Lynch.
- Warren Moon on Marshawn Lynch: "He just doesn't trust a lot of people''
- Washington basketball great Christian Welp dies at 51
- After ditching Amex, Costco embraces Citi, Visa
- Mumford & Sons, Foo Fighters, coming to big Walla Walla fest
- UW great Christian Welp died at vacation home near Hood Canal, friend says
Most Read Stories
Hard to imagine this will be a rout similar to Seattle’s 34-7 win over the Saints on Dec. 2. But Seattle has the best defense in the NFL and the home field.
Not sure New Orleans can match Seattle’s physical style, but don’t expect the Saints to roll over like last time.
New Orleans won’t be routed again, but Percy Harvin and the home crowd will give Seattle the boost it needs.