New Orleans quarterback Drew Brees will play much better this time. The problem for the Saints is, so will Marshawn Lynch.
- Kam Chancellor’s forced fumble and K.J. Wright’s illegal batted ball help Seahawks stop Lions
- National media reacts to controversial call on Kam Chancellor
- Evergreen senior’s death renews football-safety debate
- Many homeowners stuck owing more than their houses are worth
- Our state’s greatest gift to the nation just got canceled
Most Read Stories
Hard to imagine this will be a rout similar to Seattle’s 34-7 win over the Saints on Dec. 2. But Seattle has the best defense in the NFL and the home field.
Not sure New Orleans can match Seattle’s physical style, but don’t expect the Saints to roll over like last time.
New Orleans won’t be routed again, but Percy Harvin and the home crowd will give Seattle the boost it needs.