New Orleans quarterback Drew Brees will play much better this time. The problem for the Saints is, so will Marshawn Lynch.
- NFL.com says Seahawks have most talented roster in league, and speculate on starting lineup
- 32 families face eviction with sale of Kirkland mobile-home park
- Microsoft employees -- past and present -- look back over the years
- Salary cap expert Joel Corry with another look at Russell Wilson's contract
- To retire at 55 takes big savings
Most Read Stories
Hard to imagine this will be a rout similar to Seattle’s 34-7 win over the Saints on Dec. 2. But Seattle has the best defense in the NFL and the home field.
Not sure New Orleans can match Seattle’s physical style, but don’t expect the Saints to roll over like last time.
New Orleans won’t be routed again, but Percy Harvin and the home crowd will give Seattle the boost it needs.