Seahawks’ biggest advantage: Russell Wilson is a better escape artist than Carson Palmer.
- Tourists robbed, beaten downtown ‘afraid to go back’ to Seattle
- Animated map: How the wildfires in North Central Washington have grown over time
- Steve Sarkisian was reimbursed by Washington for hefty alcohol bills
- Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor holdout FAQ
- Why did the Mariners’ season go terribly wrong?
Most Read Stories
Seattle is where it wanted to be, playing a home game to wrap up the NFC West and home field throughout the NFC playoffs. Hard to see the Seahawks not taking advantage.
Arizona struggles to run the ball, and teams that have that problem are in for a long day against Seattle’s defense.
It won’t be quite the 58-0 wipeout that occurred in last year’s game in Seattle between these two teams — unless the Cardinals re-sign John Skelton and start him at quarterback.