Seahawks’ biggest advantage: Russell Wilson is a better escape artist than Carson Palmer.
- The hidden homeless: families in the suburbs
- How the Seahawks got two first-round picks in the NFL draft
- Here are Seattle-area companies employees enjoy working at most
- Mayor, Chris Hansen denounce misogynistic comments over council arena vote
- Slain Burien teen was ‘all about her education,’ aunt says
Most Read Stories
Seattle is where it wanted to be, playing a home game to wrap up the NFC West and home field throughout the NFC playoffs. Hard to see the Seahawks not taking advantage.
Arizona struggles to run the ball, and teams that have that problem are in for a long day against Seattle’s defense.
It won’t be quite the 58-0 wipeout that occurred in last year’s game in Seattle between these two teams — unless the Cardinals re-sign John Skelton and start him at quarterback.