Seahawks’ biggest advantage: Russell Wilson is a better escape artist than Carson Palmer.
- Seattle fifth-graders will get their camp trip, but teachers refuse to go
- Five things to watch as Seahawks begin OTAs Monday
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- What the national media are saying about Robinson Cano and the Mariners' hot start to the season
- Man arrested in attack on Metro bus driver
Most Read Stories
Seattle is where it wanted to be, playing a home game to wrap up the NFC West and home field throughout the NFC playoffs. Hard to see the Seahawks not taking advantage.
Arizona struggles to run the ball, and teams that have that problem are in for a long day against Seattle’s defense.
It won’t be quite the 58-0 wipeout that occurred in last year’s game in Seattle between these two teams — unless the Cardinals re-sign John Skelton and start him at quarterback.