Seahawks’ biggest advantage: Russell Wilson is a better escape artist than Carson Palmer.
- One killed, four injured in Snohomish Big Four Ice Caves collapse Monday
- Starbucks prices here to rise 3.5 times as much as nationwide
- Seahawks mailbag: Russell Okung's future, Cliff Avril's role
- Mount St. Helens, still steaming, holds the world’s newest glacier
- Whitest big county in the U.S.? It’s us
Most Read Stories
Seattle is where it wanted to be, playing a home game to wrap up the NFC West and home field throughout the NFC playoffs. Hard to see the Seahawks not taking advantage.
Arizona struggles to run the ball, and teams that have that problem are in for a long day against Seattle’s defense.
It won’t be quite the 58-0 wipeout that occurred in last year’s game in Seattle between these two teams — unless the Cardinals re-sign John Skelton and start him at quarterback.