Seahawks’ biggest advantage: Russell Wilson is a better escape artist than Carson Palmer.
- Anonymous donor pays off landslide victim's $360K mortgage
- Could Chris Polk be a fit for the Seahawks?
- Fire destroys Bellevue auto showroom, dozens of cars
- Seattle-to-suburb commuters prefer urban lifestyle
- A Midcentury modern home for the history books
Most Read Stories
Seattle is where it wanted to be, playing a home game to wrap up the NFC West and home field throughout the NFC playoffs. Hard to see the Seahawks not taking advantage.
Arizona struggles to run the ball, and teams that have that problem are in for a long day against Seattle’s defense.
It won’t be quite the 58-0 wipeout that occurred in last year’s game in Seattle between these two teams — unless the Cardinals re-sign John Skelton and start him at quarterback.