Adrian Peterson will look at the fun Marshawn Lynch is having and secretly wish he was on the other side.
- Seattle City Council kills sale of street for Sodo arena; Sonics fans despair
- This drone footage of inside Bertha’s tunnel is like something out of ‘Star Wars’
- Ted Cruz ends his bid for Republican presidential nomination
- Man killed by car pulling out of Seattle parking garage
- Bertha under the viaduct: Drilling that shut highway is nearly 30 percent done
Most Read Stories
Seattle appeared to put its mini-slump behind it with a resounding beatdown of Atlanta last week. No reason to think this game won’t be the same.
Russell Wilson and all his new toys should have little problem putting away struggling Minnesota.
With reinforcements on hand, they’ll cruise into their bye week with a decisive victory.