Seahawks’ pass rush makes a big difference against Giants’ poor offensive line.
- Our state’s greatest gift to the nation just got canceled
- Watch: Former Mariners great Ichiro Suzuki pitches — yes, pitches — for the Marlins
- Clay Matthews tells Colin Kaepernick: ‘You ain’t Russell Wilson, bro’
- Gun violence: Don’t fear gun laws; let gun-owners help pay to fix the problem
- Evergreen High School football player critically injured during game
Most Read Stories
Seattle should be able to feast on a turnover-prone Giants team that has nothing left to play for. Win could clinch the NFC West.
Seattle has lost back-to-back games only once in the past two years. It won’t happen this season.
Seahawks will be motivated to get back on the winning track … and the Giants just aren’t that good.