Seahawks’ pass rush makes a big difference against Giants’ poor offensive line.
- A couple thoughts on Fred Jackson, Kam Chancellor and the Seahawks
- UW, Alaska Airlines agree to naming-rights deal for Husky Stadium's field
- Wife upset dad disappointed in baby's gender
- Haggen sues Albertsons for $1 billion over big grocery deal
- After McKinley, it’s time to consider renaming Rainier
Most Read Stories
Seattle should be able to feast on a turnover-prone Giants team that has nothing left to play for. Win could clinch the NFC West.
Seattle has lost back-to-back games only once in the past two years. It won’t happen this season.
Seahawks will be motivated to get back on the winning track … and the Giants just aren’t that good.