Seahawks’ pass rush makes a big difference against Giants’ poor offensive line.
- Power restored after major, hour-long outage in downtown Seattle
- Trump, Clinton win Washington state primary
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Boeing plans hundreds of layoffs in local IT unit
- Seattle’s vanishing black community
Most Read Stories
Seattle should be able to feast on a turnover-prone Giants team that has nothing left to play for. Win could clinch the NFC West.
Seattle has lost back-to-back games only once in the past two years. It won’t happen this season.
Seahawks will be motivated to get back on the winning track … and the Giants just aren’t that good.