Seahawks’ pass rush makes a big difference against Giants’ poor offensive line.
- Band's frontman: No Super Bowl halftime show for Metallica
- Costco delays credit-card switch
- WSDOT chief ousted by Senate Republicans after 3 years on job
- Driver arrested after I-90 crash that killed 2
- Seahawks’ Coleman going 60, didn’t brake before crash, police say
Most Read Stories
Seattle should be able to feast on a turnover-prone Giants team that has nothing left to play for. Win could clinch the NFC West.
Seattle has lost back-to-back games only once in the past two years. It won’t happen this season.
Seahawks will be motivated to get back on the winning track … and the Giants just aren’t that good.