Seahawks’ pass rush makes a big difference against Giants’ poor offensive line.
- Anonymous donor pays off landslide victim's $360K mortgage
- Could Chris Polk be a fit for the Seahawks?
- Seattle-to-suburb commuters prefer urban lifestyle
- Fire destroys Bellevue auto showroom, dozens of cars
- A Midcentury modern home for the history books
Most Read Stories
Seattle should be able to feast on a turnover-prone Giants team that has nothing left to play for. Win could clinch the NFC West.
Seattle has lost back-to-back games only once in the past two years. It won’t happen this season.
Seahawks will be motivated to get back on the winning track … and the Giants just aren’t that good.