The Seahawks will play three of their exhibition season opponents during the regular season next fall.
And they’ll open with the team they beat in the Super Bowl, the Denver Broncos.
The Seahawks will play at Denver Aug. 7-10. The NFL will release exact dates and times for the games later this month.
Seattle will play at home against San Diego (Aug. 14-18) and Chicago (Aug. 21-24). The final exhibition game will be at Oakland on Aug. 28.
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Seahawks 39, Steelers 30: What the national media are saying about Russell Wilson and Seattle's turnaround
- Girlfriend finds nothing funny about couple’s sense of humor
- Lake Stevens quarterback Jacob Eason gets visit from WSU’s Mike Leach; commitment to Georgia ‘in holding pattern’
- Could losing Jimmy Graham somehow help galvanize the Seattle Seahawks for a playoff run?
Most Read Stories
The Seahawks will play Denver, San Diego and Oakland in the regular season.
Jayson Jenks: 206-464-8277