The Seahawks will play three of their exhibition season opponents during the regular season next fall.
And they’ll open with the team they beat in the Super Bowl, the Denver Broncos.
The Seahawks will play at Denver Aug. 7-10. The NFL will release exact dates and times for the games later this month.
Seattle will play at home against San Diego (Aug. 14-18) and Chicago (Aug. 21-24). The final exhibition game will be at Oakland on Aug. 28.
- 14 million spilled bees on I-5: 'Everybody's been stung'
- Man's journey to find birth mom ends — at work
- Costco said to get sweet deal from credit-card companies
- Boeing retools Renton plant for 737's big ramp-up
- On tour of UW station, Inslee backs $15 billion tax plan for more light rail
Most Read Stories
The Seahawks will play Denver, San Diego and Oakland in the regular season.
Jayson Jenks: 206-464-8277