The Seahawks will play three of their exhibition season opponents during the regular season next fall.
And they’ll open with the team they beat in the Super Bowl, the Denver Broncos.
The Seahawks will play at Denver Aug. 7-10. The NFL will release exact dates and times for the games later this month.
Seattle will play at home against San Diego (Aug. 14-18) and Chicago (Aug. 21-24). The final exhibition game will be at Oakland on Aug. 28.
- Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, rent
- So the NRA sends a questionnaire to a Seattle state senator ...
- What's the top spelling 'mistake' in Washington state? The answer could make you sick
- 6 ways to befriend your bones and fend off osteoporosis
- Refusal in Bernie Sandersland to accept reality is really unreal
Most Read Stories
The Seahawks will play Denver, San Diego and Oakland in the regular season.
Jayson Jenks: 206-464-8277