The Seahawks will play three of their exhibition season opponents during the regular season next fall.
And they’ll open with the team they beat in the Super Bowl, the Denver Broncos.
The Seahawks will play at Denver Aug. 7-10. The NFL will release exact dates and times for the games later this month.
Seattle will play at home against San Diego (Aug. 14-18) and Chicago (Aug. 21-24). The final exhibition game will be at Oakland on Aug. 28.
- UW tops new list of best western universities
- Microsoft co-founder says he found sunken Japan WWII warship
- Moneytree leads push to loosen state's payday-lending law
- Should UW stick with coach Lorenzo Romar?
- Doughnut wars: Seattle sweets vs. Portland pastries
Most Read Stories
The Seahawks will play Denver, San Diego and Oakland in the regular season.
Jayson Jenks: 206-464-8277