The Seahawks will play three of their exhibition season opponents during the regular season next fall.
And they’ll open with the team they beat in the Super Bowl, the Denver Broncos.
The Seahawks will play at Denver Aug. 7-10. The NFL will release exact dates and times for the games later this month.
Seattle will play at home against San Diego (Aug. 14-18) and Chicago (Aug. 21-24). The final exhibition game will be at Oakland on Aug. 28.
- Seahawks agree to contract extension with quarterback Russell Wilson
- Dustin Ackley trade symbolizes continuing dark days of Mariners
- Surviving Seattle’s sidewalks: Pedestrian rage rises as the population grows
- Shell icebreaker begins journey after protesters removed from Portland bridge
- Haggen cuts worker hours in Seattle area
Most Read Stories
The Seahawks will play Denver, San Diego and Oakland in the regular season.
Jayson Jenks: 206-464-8277