Timeline for return by Seattle's left tackle is uncertain.
RENTON — Seahawks left tackle Walter Jones underwent surgery on his left knee this morning.
Doctors removed loose bodies as well as scar tissue from the procedure Jones underwent eight months ago that ended his 2008 season.
The timeline for Jones’ return is uncertain. His status will be assessed in about two weeks, according to a team spokesman.
Jones has played 12 years for the Seahawks. He missed the final four games last season because of the injury to his knee, the first time he missed a game because of injury since his rookie season of 1997.
- Whitest big county in the U.S.? It’s us
- Kent family mourns loss of father, two sons in Father’s Day weekend crash
- Ticket prices soar, then drop for World Cup
- As Puget Sound sweats, few air conditioners are cooling us down
- Pursuit of big-money contract comes at a cost for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson
Most Read Stories
Sean Locklear will take Jones’ place at left tackle until he returns.
Danny O’Neil: 206-464-2364 or email@example.com