Marshawn Lynch showed up, although technically that didn’t happen until a couple of hours after practice had ended. Lynch walked out the back doors of the team facility, to the area where the practice fields are, and stepped right into the set of the NFL Network. So it’s official: Lynch ended his holdout after seven days. Lynch nor the team had any comment on his return.
Play of the day
Marines performed a water landing right next to the Seahawks’ practice fields with five helicopters. The Seahawks’ players and coaching staff watched with other military personnel as Marines swam ashore and the helicopters hovered.
- Rolled semi spills 14 million bees on I-5 near Lynnwood
- Man's journey to find birth mom ends — at work
- 14 million spilled bees on I-5: 'Everybody's been stung'
- Shawn Kemp to co-host party celebrating Thunder missing playoffs
- Rolled semi spills load of bees at I-5 and I-405 interchange
Most Read Stories
Rookie DL Cassius Marsh didn’t practice because of a groin injury. LB Bobby Wagner didn’t practice for the second straight day with a pulled hamstring. OL James Carpenter also didn’t practice for the second straight day with a calf injury. DL Michael Bennett, TE Zach Miller and WRs Doug Baldwin and Percy Harvin all received a rest day.
The Seahawks will practice at 10:15 a.m. Friday.
Jayson Jenks, Bob Condotta