The Seahawks were in full pads for the second time this training camp. The big news of the day was an injury to defensive tackle Jesse Williams, although the severity and specific details of the injury are not known. Williams missed all of his rookie season last year because of injuries.
Play of the day
Receiver Bryan Walters went sprinting horizontally across the end zone, hauled in a pass and tapped his toes in the end zone before flying out of bounds — an impressive piece of coordination and awareness.
- Black Lives Matter protesters march, have sit-ins in Seattle
- Game thread: Huskies dominate Cougars in Apple Cup
- Swarming defense, Myles Gaskin helps UW rout WSU in Apple Cup
- For UW Huskies, an Apple Cup victory that doubled as a breakthrough
- Teardown town: 1,500 small houses replaced by giants since 2012
Most Read Stories
James Carpenter (calf) and linebacker Bobby Wagner (hamstring) sat out Wednesday’s practice a day after first suffering the injuries. Coach Pete Carroll didn’t sound too concerned about either injury on Tuesday; he didn’t talk on Wednesday. Wide receiver Kevin Norwood (sore foot) and linebacker Kevin Pierre-Louis (oblique) were both in pads but neither participated in team drills. Norwood and Pierre-Louis sat out Tuesday’s practice. Linebacker O’Brien Schofield also didn’t practice for the second straight day.
Seahawks will practice again at 10:15 a.m. Thursday.