Still no Marshawn Lynch, who the Seahawks placed on the reserve-did not report list. That grants him roster exempt status, and he can be taken off that list at any point when he returns. Because of that distinction, though, the Seahawks were able to sign two players — linebacker Brandon Denmark and safety Steven Terrell — while only releasing one player, defensive tackle Dewayne Cherrington.
Play of the day
Wide receiver Doug Baldwin beat Byron Maxwell down the sideline, then caught a deep and highly contested pass from Russell Wilson in between Maxwell and safety Earl Thomas, who was closing fast.
- Warren Moon on Marshawn Lynch: "He just doesn't trust a lot of people''
- Every street can't handle every use, mayor says
- Confidence is key for 24-year-old lawmaker
- After ditching Amex, Costco embraces Citi, Visa
- Warren Moon on Marshawn Lynch: 'He just doesn't trust a lot of people'
Most Read Stories
Wide receiver Kevin Norwood and offensive tackle Michael Bowie (shoulder) didn’t practice. Coach Pete Carroll didn’t talk as scheduled on Saturday, so it’s unclear why Norwood didn’t practice. Defensive tackle Jesse Williams stopped practicing after the first few minutes, and defensive tackle Jimmy Staten limped off the field later in the practice with an injury.
The Seahawks will practice again on Sunday at 10:15 a.m.
Jayson Jenks, Bob Condotta