Carroll said Graham, who was injured Nov. 29 against the Pittsburgh Steelers, is in Florida, his offseason home.
RENTON — Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said tight end Jimmy Graham’s rehab from a knee injury suffered Nov. 29 against the Steelers has gone smoothly. Carroll said Graham is in Florida, his offseason home.
“It sounds really good,’’ Carroll said. “He’s thrilled to be off the crutches and is getting going. He’s very dedicated to the process of it and is doing some cool, innovative things. He’s doing all the stuff that you can possibly do to get well.’’
But asked if he could give specific timeline on when Graham will be back, he said: ”Not specifically, I can’t give you the months.’’
- Carroll’s contract runs through the 2016 season. Asked Monday if he was looking to get anything additional done with his contract, Carroll said: “I’m in great shape. Thanks for asking.’’
Most Read Stories
- Arrest of black teen in Wallingford sets off social-media storm
- Huskies not only should be in playoffs, they should be in Fiesta Bowl
- UW Huskies awarded No. 4 seed for College Football Playoff, to play No. 1 Alabama in Peach Bowl
- An earthquake worse than the 'Big One'? Shattered New Zealand city shows danger of Seattle's fault | Seismic Neglect WATCH
- Fancy a weekend jaunt? Seattle, Portland booms put I-5 drivers in a jam | FYI Guy