Carroll said Graham, who was injured Nov. 29 against the Pittsburgh Steelers, is in Florida, his offseason home.
RENTON — Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said tight end Jimmy Graham’s rehab from a knee injury suffered Nov. 29 against the Steelers has gone smoothly. Carroll said Graham is in Florida, his offseason home.
“It sounds really good,’’ Carroll said. “He’s thrilled to be off the crutches and is getting going. He’s very dedicated to the process of it and is doing some cool, innovative things. He’s doing all the stuff that you can possibly do to get well.’’
But asked if he could give specific timeline on when Graham will be back, he said: ”Not specifically, I can’t give you the months.’’
- Carroll’s contract runs through the 2016 season. Asked Monday if he was looking to get anything additional done with his contract, Carroll said: “I’m in great shape. Thanks for asking.’’
- Downtown Bothell blaze deals blow to redevelopment efforts VIEW
- Susan Kaufman, owner of restaurants Serafina and Cicchetti, dies at 64
- Seattle rents now growing faster than in any other U.S. city
- Watch: 14-year-old uses drone to chase Camano Island boat thieves, police say WATCH
- Captured: John Reed, on the run since April slaying of Arlington couple