Seattle quarterback Russell Wilson has said this week he felt he was just a little off on some throws in Sunday night’s 29-3 win over San Francisco.
The Pro Football Focus stats gave further evidence of that fact, showing that Wilson hit on 8 of 16 aimed throws in the game, an accuracy percentage of 50 percent that was far down from the first week against Carolina, when he had an 84.4 percent accuracy rate in throwing for a career-high 320 yards.
Seattle was able to get some offense going largely due to its running game, which gained 172 yards on 47 attempts. According to the PFF stats, Seattle was most effective running behind right guard J.R. Sweezy — Seattle got 50 yards on 10 plays behind right guard.
- UW, Alaska Airlines agree to naming-rights deal for Husky Stadium's field
- Wife upset dad disappointed in baby's gender
- A couple thoughts on Fred Jackson, Kam Chancellor and the Seahawks
- Seahawks preseason awards: MVPs, surprises, disappointments, toughest roster calls
- Seattle teachers vote to strike if agreement isn’t reached