Spencer Ware, a fullback from LSU, has signed a multiyear contract with the Seahawks. Ware was a sixth-round pick in April's NFL draft.
The Seahawks signed sixth-round draft choice Spencer Ware, a fullback from LSU, to a multiyear contract.
Ware was the 194th overall selection in April’s NFL draft. He is the eighth Seahawks draft choice under contract.
Running back Christine Michael (second round), cornerback Tharold Simon (fifth round) and tackle Michael Bowie (seventh round) remain unsigned.
Bob Condotta: 206-515-5699 or email@example.com
- Costco delays credit-card switch
- Band's frontman: No Super Bowl halftime show for Metallica
- WSDOT chief ousted by Senate Republicans after 3 years on job
- Driver arrested after I-90 crash that killed 2
- Seahawks’ Coleman going 60, didn’t brake before crash, police say