Spencer Ware, a fullback from LSU, has signed a multiyear contract with the Seahawks. Ware was a sixth-round pick in April's NFL draft.
The Seahawks signed sixth-round draft choice Spencer Ware, a fullback from LSU, to a multiyear contract.
Ware was the 194th overall selection in April’s NFL draft. He is the eighth Seahawks draft choice under contract.
Running back Christine Michael (second round), cornerback Tharold Simon (fifth round) and tackle Michael Bowie (seventh round) remain unsigned.
Bob Condotta: 206-515-5699 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seattle’s vanishing black community
- Bellevue School District seeks to fire football coach Goncharoff over scandal
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Infections are the culprit in Alzheimer’s disease, Harvard study suggests
- 1,000 fraternity, sorority members trash Lake Shasta campsite