Spencer Ware, a fullback from LSU, has signed a multiyear contract with the Seahawks. Ware was a sixth-round pick in April's NFL draft.
The Seahawks signed sixth-round draft choice Spencer Ware, a fullback from LSU, to a multiyear contract.
Ware was the 194th overall selection in April’s NFL draft. He is the eighth Seahawks draft choice under contract.
Running back Christine Michael (second round), cornerback Tharold Simon (fifth round) and tackle Michael Bowie (seventh round) remain unsigned.
Bob Condotta: 206-515-5699 or email@example.com
- Amid drought, Rattlesnake Lake reveals its roots
- Probe of 777 engine’s explosive failure pinpoints its origin
- Lloyd McClendon’s status is at the top of the new Mariners GM’s list
- Seattle-area teen loved football, says grieving father
- US airman who thwarted French train attack stabbed