Spencer Ware, a fullback from LSU, has signed a multiyear contract with the Seahawks. Ware was a sixth-round pick in April's NFL draft.
The Seahawks signed sixth-round draft choice Spencer Ware, a fullback from LSU, to a multiyear contract.
Ware was the 194th overall selection in April’s NFL draft. He is the eighth Seahawks draft choice under contract.
Running back Christine Michael (second round), cornerback Tharold Simon (fifth round) and tackle Michael Bowie (seventh round) remain unsigned.
Bob Condotta: 206-515-5699 or email@example.com
- Seattle police officer faces firing over arrest of man carrying a golf club
- Man killed by escort had axes, shovel, bleach; may be linked to missing women
- Alaska Airlines has 72-hour sale on fall travel to Hawaii
- Seattle-area home prices hit wall in May
- Boy Scouts OK gay leaders; Mormon church may quit