Spencer Ware, a fullback from LSU, has signed a multiyear contract with the Seahawks. Ware was a sixth-round pick in April's NFL draft.
The Seahawks signed sixth-round draft choice Spencer Ware, a fullback from LSU, to a multiyear contract.
Ware was the 194th overall selection in April’s NFL draft. He is the eighth Seahawks draft choice under contract.
Running back Christine Michael (second round), cornerback Tharold Simon (fifth round) and tackle Michael Bowie (seventh round) remain unsigned.
Bob Condotta: 206-515-5699 or email@example.com
- Purple Heart plant bed vandalized days before Memorial Day
- Seattle’s vanishing black community
- Boeing tankers will be delivered to Air Force late — and incomplete
- Bellevue School District seeks to fire football coach Goncharoff over scandal
- A six-pack of observations from Seahawks' OTAs: Justin Britt, Alex Collins, Tharold Simon and more