The Seahawks have signed free-agent cornerback and punt returner Phillip Adams.
Adams is a seventh-round draft pick of the 49ers in 2010 out of South Carolina State who spent the past two seasons with the Raiders, playing largely in a reserve role, making four starts in 31 games.
He was with the Seahawks at the end of the 2011 season and throughout the exhibition season in 2012. He played for Seattle in its 19-17 home loss to the 49ers near the end of the 2011 season.
Adams was reported to have signed a one-year deal, but no details have been released.
- Seattle fifth-graders will get their camp trip, but teachers refuse to go
- Five things to watch as Seahawks begin OTAs Monday
- What the national media are saying about Robinson Cano and the Mariners' hot start to the season
- Man arrested in attack on Metro bus driver
- Chicken recipes: some new, some old, all delicious
Most Read Stories
Bob Condotta: 206-515-5699 or firstname.lastname@example.org. On Twitter @bcondotta