The Seahawks have signed free-agent cornerback and punt returner Phillip Adams.
Adams is a seventh-round draft pick of the 49ers in 2010 out of South Carolina State who spent the past two seasons with the Raiders, playing largely in a reserve role, making four starts in 31 games.
He was with the Seahawks at the end of the 2011 season and throughout the exhibition season in 2012. He played for Seattle in its 19-17 home loss to the 49ers near the end of the 2011 season.
Adams was reported to have signed a one-year deal, but no details have been released.
- The hidden homeless: families in the suburbs
- Home prices charge ahead, driving some buyers farther afield
- How the Seahawks got two first-round picks in the NFL draft
- Here are Seattle-area companies employees enjoy working at most
- Mayor, Chris Hansen denounce misogynistic comments over council arena vote
Most Read Stories
Bob Condotta: 206-515-5699 or firstname.lastname@example.org. On Twitter @bcondotta