The Seahawks signed seventh-round draft pick Cameron Morrah, a tight end from Cal, to a multiyear deal on Friday.
RENTON, Wash. — The Seattle Seahawks have signed seventh-round draft pick Cameron Morrah.
The team announced Friday the multiyear deal for the tight end from the University of California.
Morrah was the 248th overall choice in April’s draft, the third of three compensatory picks for Seattle.
He is the fourth Seahawks rookie draft choice to sign. Seattle’s top three picks remain unsigned. That includes fourth overall selection Aaron Curry.
- Microsoft pair claim 'hostess bar' expense queries led to firing
- Slugger Nelson Cruz makes strong first impression with Mariners
- Thursday morning musings: Mel Kiper says Seattle pick "very difficult to predict right now''
- Who do post-Combine mock drafts have the Seahawks selecting?
- Google plans new HQ, and a city fears being overrun
Most Read Stories
Rookies are due to report to Seahawks training camp on July 30. The first practice is July 31 at the team’s headquarters in Renton.