The Seahawks signed seventh-round draft pick Cameron Morrah, a tight end from Cal, to a multiyear deal on Friday.
RENTON, Wash. — The Seattle Seahawks have signed seventh-round draft pick Cameron Morrah.
The team announced Friday the multiyear deal for the tight end from the University of California.
Morrah was the 248th overall choice in April’s draft, the third of three compensatory picks for Seattle.
He is the fourth Seahawks rookie draft choice to sign. Seattle’s top three picks remain unsigned. That includes fourth overall selection Aaron Curry.
- Husky guide on UW cheerleading tryouts goes global
- CEO makes fiery emails about Muslims part of the workday
- Look like this, not that: UW pulls cheerleader-tryout advice after angry backlash
- Oh smack: Garbage truck hits Alaskan Way Viaduct
- Seahawks’ selection of Germain Ifedi in NFL draft has makings of a great fit
Most Read Stories
Rookies are due to report to Seahawks training camp on July 30. The first practice is July 31 at the team’s headquarters in Renton.