The Seahawks signed seventh-round draft pick Cameron Morrah, a tight end from Cal, to a multiyear deal on Friday.
RENTON, Wash. — The Seattle Seahawks have signed seventh-round draft pick Cameron Morrah.
The team announced Friday the multiyear deal for the tight end from the University of California.
Morrah was the 248th overall choice in April’s draft, the third of three compensatory picks for Seattle.
He is the fourth Seahawks rookie draft choice to sign. Seattle’s top three picks remain unsigned. That includes fourth overall selection Aaron Curry.
- Roads could be a mess this weekend — and Monday
- New GM Jerry Dipoto provides more insight into how he’ll turn Mariners around
- Seven things to know about Seahawks rookie Tyler Lockett
- Our state’s greatest gift to the nation just got canceled
- Jammed-up I-405 forcing some buses to the shoulder
Most Read Stories
Rookies are due to report to Seahawks training camp on July 30. The first practice is July 31 at the team’s headquarters in Renton.