The Seahawks put single-game tickets on sale Monday, but they didn’t last long, with fans reporting that within minutes everything appeared to be gone.
The team confirmed that it has sold every regular-season ticket. Seattle earlier sold 62,000 season tickets, including having a franchise-record 98 percent renewal rate.
There are what the team says is a “limited number” of tickets for the two home exhibition games against Denver and Oakland.
The Seahawks also announced that every spot for the 14 open training-camp practices has also been filled. Those are free other than a $7 transportation charge.
- 1 killed, 5 injured in Snohomish Big Four Ice Caves collapse
- Starbucks prices here to rise 3.5 times as much as nationwide
- Seattle weather is an early peek at the future
- Seahawks mailbag: Russell Okung's future, Cliff Avril's role
- Subway suspends ties with spokesman Fogle after raid at home
Most Read Stories
Training camp begins with an open practice on Thursday.
The team also announced it has a limited number of Blue Pride memberships available for the team’s season ticket holder waiting list program.
• Eastlake Little League won its third straight game at the Little League Softball West Regional tournament at San Bernardino, Calif.
Eastlake defeated a team from Lewiston, Idaho, 11-1 in a game stopped in the fifth inning because Eastlake led by 10 runs. Eastlake defeated Alaska 11-0 on Friday in a game stopped after four innings and edged Montana 9-8 Sunday.
Eastlake pitcher Josie Charles struck out 11 and allowed three hits in the victory over the team from Idaho. Regan Hines and Natalie Guinasso each had two hits for Eastlake, which had seven in the game and took advantage of three errors by Lewiston.
Eastlake plays its final game in pool play Wednesday. The semifinals are Thursday, the championship game Friday. The tournament winner will advance to the World Series Aug. 8-14 in Portland.
• The Seattle Thunderbirds have hired Matt O’Dette as an assistant coach. O’Dette will be the head instructor at the T-Birds Hockey School at ShoWare Center from Aug. 5-17.
Compiled from sports-information reports and other sources.