The most consistent team in the league this season can’t blow another chance to clinch, can it?
- Seattle City Council kills sale of street for Sodo arena; Sonics fans despair
- This drone footage of inside Bertha’s tunnel is like something out of ‘Star Wars’
- Ted Cruz ends his bid for Republican presidential nomination
- Man killed by car pulling out of Seattle parking garage
- Bertha under the viaduct: Drilling that shut highway is nearly 30 percent done
Most Read Stories
A tough Rams defensive front might make things dicey for a while, but the Seahawks will prevail.
St. Louis’ pass rush can cause Seattle problems, but the Seahawks are too good to lose consecutive games at home.
It’s going to be nerve-wracking, but the Seahawks will finally lock down the division title and home-field advantage.