The most consistent team in the league this season can’t blow another chance to clinch, can it?
- Teen, one of 14 siblings, finally gets to be a kid
- Seattle sushi fans, rejoice: Shiro's new place is open
- Students say WWU’s response to racist threats not enough
- UW fires women’s crew coach Bob Ernst
- Seahawks’ Marshawn Lynch has surgery, could be back December
Most Read Stories
A tough Rams defensive front might make things dicey for a while, but the Seahawks will prevail.
St. Louis’ pass rush can cause Seattle problems, but the Seahawks are too good to lose consecutive games at home.
It’s going to be nerve-wracking, but the Seahawks will finally lock down the division title and home-field advantage.