The most consistent team in the league this season can’t blow another chance to clinch, can it?
- Our state’s greatest gift to the nation just got canceled
- Clay Matthews tells Colin Kaepernick: ‘You ain’t Russell Wilson, bro’
- Watch: Former Mariners great Ichiro Suzuki pitches — yes, pitches — for the Marlins
- Gun violence: Don’t fear gun laws; let gun-owners help pay to fix the problem
- Two high school football players hospitalized after serious game injuries
Most Read Stories
A tough Rams defensive front might make things dicey for a while, but the Seahawks will prevail.
St. Louis’ pass rush can cause Seattle problems, but the Seahawks are too good to lose consecutive games at home.
It’s going to be nerve-wracking, but the Seahawks will finally lock down the division title and home-field advantage.