The most consistent team in the league this season can’t blow another chance to clinch, can it?
- Mount St. Helens, still steaming, holds the world’s newest glacier
- Whitest big county in the U.S.? It’s us
- Seattle sets heat record for July 4
- For escapee, prison now will mean 23 hours a day in a cell
- Sound Transit planning heats up for light-rail expansion and public vote
Most Read Stories
A tough Rams defensive front might make things dicey for a while, but the Seahawks will prevail.
St. Louis’ pass rush can cause Seattle problems, but the Seahawks are too good to lose consecutive games at home.
It’s going to be nerve-wracking, but the Seahawks will finally lock down the division title and home-field advantage.