The most consistent team in the league this season can’t blow another chance to clinch, can it?
- Artificially produced water delivers Israel from drought
- Seahawks' Michael Bennett admits he wants a new deal
- 'Granny panties' making a comeback as women say no to thongs
- 2nd man comes forward with accusation against Hastert
- Seahawks' honest approach won over cornerback Cary Williams in free-agency tour
Most Read Stories
A tough Rams defensive front might make things dicey for a while, but the Seahawks will prevail.
St. Louis’ pass rush can cause Seattle problems, but the Seahawks are too good to lose consecutive games at home.
It’s going to be nerve-wracking, but the Seahawks will finally lock down the division title and home-field advantage.