With Atlanta quarterback Matt Ryan out with a shoulder injury, Seattle's Russell Wilson will play for the NFC in the Pro Bowl, joining five other Seahawks.
Turns out there will be one more game in Russell Wilson’s remarkable rookie season.
The Seahawks quarterback — who tied the NFL’s rookie record with 26 touchdown passes — will be joining five of his teammates at the Pro Bowl, filling the spot held by Atlanta’s Matt Ryan. Ryan suffered a shoulder injury during Sunday’s NFC Championship Game.
Wilson was originally the third alternate quarterback for the NFC.
He joins a Seattle Pro Bowl contingent that includes safety Earl Thomas, center Max Unger, left tackle Russell Okung, returner Leon Washington and running back Marshawn Lynch.
- Anonymous donor pays off landslide victim's $360K mortgage
- Could Chris Polk be a fit for the Seahawks?
- Fire destroys Bellevue auto showroom, dozens of cars
- Seattle-to-suburb commuters prefer urban lifestyle
- A Midcentury modern home for the history books
Most Read Stories
Danny O’Neil: 206-464-2364 or email@example.com. On Twitter @dannyoneil.