Seattle’s current situation: The Seahawks return all of their linebackers from last year, and they’ll actually have a little logjam after Malcolm Smith played so well late.
- Amazon rolls out free same-day delivery for Prime members
- They were millionaires for 3 months, but Seattle couple didn't know it
- 'Granny panties' making a comeback as women say no to thongs
- Russell Wilson's agent says in 710 ESPN Seattle interview that contract talks are 'encouraging'
- Crash on I-5 at Boeing Access Road backs up traffic for miles
Most Read Stories
Number of linebackers the Seahawks drafted last season.
Who might be there at No. 32: Ryan Shazier, Ohio State. Shazier (6-1, 237) is a bit undersized, but he’s speedy and could add future depth at weakside linebacker.
Who might be there later: Howard Jones, Shepherd University. Not a big name, but Jones (6-3, 235) is athletic and explosive.
Outlook: Smith and K.J. Wright will become unrestricted free agents after this season, and Bobby Wagner and Bruce Irvin will become unrestricted free agents the following year. While the Seahawks shouldn’t need much help at linebacker this season, they could use depth for the future.
Coming tomorrow: Defensive line