Starting left tackle Russell Okung didn't practice on Thursday, but starting safety Kam Chancellor did in a limited capacity.
RENTON — Just a day after being listed on the team’s official injury report as having limited participation in practice, starting left tackle Russell Okung was listed as having not practiced on Thursday.
Okung didn’t play last week with a calf injury, and coach Pete Carroll expressed some optimism about his return on Wednesday. Carroll will address the media again on Friday, when we’ll have a better update of where Okung stands.
On the flip side, strong safety Kam Chancellor was listed as being limited in practice, an improvement from the day before when he was listed as having not practiced. Starting guard J.R. Sweezy and starting tight end Luke Willson each didn’t practice for the second straight day because of concussions.
Here is the full injury report:
Most Read Stories
- Woman fatally shot by deputies on Muckleshoot tribal land was pregnant
- What the national media are saying about the Seahawks' 'incompetent debacle' of a tie with the Cardinals
- Voter alert: In 3 Washington counties, one stamp is not enough to return your ballot
- What’s up with these creepy clowns?
- Crews battled overnight blazes in downtown Bellevue, Arlington; 4 people hospitalized
RB Marshawn Lynch (abdomen)
Did not practice:
TE Luke Willson (concussion)
OL J.R. Sweezy (concussion)
OL Russell Okung (calf)
DT Jordan Hill (toe)
DE Michael Bennett (toe)
S Kam Chancellor (pelvis)
DE Cliff Avril (back)