The Seahawks will face Oakland — and quarterback Matt Flynn — in one of four exhibition games in August.
The Seahawks will once again play the Oakland Raiders in the last of their four exhibition games.
And for the second straight year, Matt Flynn will begin training camp hoping to have solidified his starting job by the time that game is played.
This time, though, Flynn will be playing for the Raiders after being traded to Oakland earlier this month after serving as Seattle’s backup to starter Russell Wilson last season.
The Seahawks’ four-game exhibition schedule was announced Thursday, but the specific dates and times of three of those games remain uncertain. The Seahawks’ third exhibition game will be at Green Bay and will be televised nationally.
- More pet-food recalls linked to potential salmonella contamination
- Seattle company copes with backlash on $70,000 minimum wage
- Man drowns in Lake Washington after hopping off boat
- Impressions from day 3 of Seahawks training camp --- Christine Michael, the center position, Tyler Lockett, and more
- After signing $43 million contract, Bobby Wagner admits he didn’t expect Seattle to draft him
Most Read Stories
Week 1 (Aug. 8-11): at San Diego.
Week 2 (Aug. 15-19): vs. Denver.
Week 3 (Aug. 23): at Green Bay.
Week 4 (Aug. 29-30): vs. Oakland.
Seattle’s opponents for the 2013 regular season have been determined, though the dates and times have not been announced. The NFL schedule is expected to be unveiled later this month.
The Seahawks’ 2013 regular-season opponents:
Home games — New Orleans, Tampa Bay, Jacksonville, Tennessee, Minnesota, Arizona, San Francisco, St. Louis.
Road games — Carolina, Atlanta, Indianapolis, Houston, New York Giants, Arizona, San Francisco, St. Louis.
Danny O’Neil: 206-464-2364 or email@example.com