The Seahawks will face Oakland — and quarterback Matt Flynn — in one of four exhibition games in August.
The Seahawks will once again play the Oakland Raiders in the last of their four exhibition games.
And for the second straight year, Matt Flynn will begin training camp hoping to have solidified his starting job by the time that game is played.
This time, though, Flynn will be playing for the Raiders after being traded to Oakland earlier this month after serving as Seattle’s backup to starter Russell Wilson last season.
The Seahawks’ four-game exhibition schedule was announced Thursday, but the specific dates and times of three of those games remain uncertain. The Seahawks’ third exhibition game will be at Green Bay and will be televised nationally.
- School board rebukes Bellevue football program; possible two-year ban for coach Butch Goncharoff
- This drone footage of inside Bertha’s tunnel is like something out of ‘Star Wars’
- Mayor, Chris Hansen denounce misogynistic comments over council arena vote
- Five veteran Seahawks whose roles could be most impacted by additions from the NFL draft
- How the Seahawks got two first-round picks in the NFL draft
Most Read Stories
Week 1 (Aug. 8-11): at San Diego.
Week 2 (Aug. 15-19): vs. Denver.
Week 3 (Aug. 23): at Green Bay.
Week 4 (Aug. 29-30): vs. Oakland.
Seattle’s opponents for the 2013 regular season have been determined, though the dates and times have not been announced. The NFL schedule is expected to be unveiled later this month.
The Seahawks’ 2013 regular-season opponents:
Home games — New Orleans, Tampa Bay, Jacksonville, Tennessee, Minnesota, Arizona, San Francisco, St. Louis.
Road games — Carolina, Atlanta, Indianapolis, Houston, New York Giants, Arizona, San Francisco, St. Louis.
Danny O’Neil: 206-464-2364 or firstname.lastname@example.org