Todd Wash has come a long way with Gus Bradley, the college roommates first playing and coaching together at North Dakota State. They worked together in...
Todd Wash has come a long way with Gus Bradley, the college roommates first playing and coaching together at North Dakota State. They worked together in the NFL, first with Tampa Bay and for the past two years in Seattle.
Now, Wash is headed to Jacksonville, joining Bradley’s Jaguars staff as defensive-line coach. That’s the position Wash held in Seattle the past two seasons. The Seahawks signed off on the move, allowing Wash to leave.
That leaves the Seahawks with an opening under Dan Quinn, who was hired to replace Bradley as defensive coordinator.
Bradley had been Seattle’s defensive coordinator the past four seasons before taking the Jaguars job earlier this month. Bradley also hired Luke Butkus, who served on Seattle’s staff in 2010 as the assistant offensive line coach.
- 2 people killed in Seattle-area windstorm identified
- Richard Sherman asks for Tyler Lockett-Mario Kart mashup, the internet answers
- Chargers players upset with Frank Clark
- Seahawks trade Kevin Norwood, make other moves to get roster to 75
- High winds stall firefighting efforts, fuel Tunk Block, Lime Belt fires
Most Read Stories
• Matt Thomas has been hired as Seattle’s vice president of football administration, the position vacated when John Idzik was hired as the New York Jets general manager. Thomas worked the past three years in Cleveland.