Todd Wash has come a long way with Gus Bradley, the college roommates first playing and coaching together at North Dakota State. They worked together in...
Todd Wash has come a long way with Gus Bradley, the college roommates first playing and coaching together at North Dakota State. They worked together in the NFL, first with Tampa Bay and for the past two years in Seattle.
Now, Wash is headed to Jacksonville, joining Bradley’s Jaguars staff as defensive-line coach. That’s the position Wash held in Seattle the past two seasons. The Seahawks signed off on the move, allowing Wash to leave.
That leaves the Seahawks with an opening under Dan Quinn, who was hired to replace Bradley as defensive coordinator.
Bradley had been Seattle’s defensive coordinator the past four seasons before taking the Jaguars job earlier this month. Bradley also hired Luke Butkus, who served on Seattle’s staff in 2010 as the assistant offensive line coach.
- Seattle City Council kills sale of street for Sodo arena; Sonics fans despair
- Former Skyline High QB Jake Heaps signs with Seahawks
- 9 arrested, 5 officers hurt as May Day anti-capitalist march turns violent
- Sinkhole forms above Sound Transit light-rail tunnel in Roosevelt area
- Breaking down the Seahawks' reported undrafted free agents
Most Read Stories
• Matt Thomas has been hired as Seattle’s vice president of football administration, the position vacated when John Idzik was hired as the New York Jets general manager. Thomas worked the past three years in Cleveland.