Two starters and Pro Bowlers participated in the team portion of practice on Tuesday for the first time this preseason. Left tackle Russell Okung and safety Kam Chancellor were full go in practice, meaning they’re closer to being game-ready. Okung had foot surgery and Chancellor had hip surgery in the offseason.
Play of the day
QB Tarvaris Jackson floated a perfectly placed pass down the sideline for a 30-yard touchdown to WR Paul Richardson.
- Female tiger killed by mating partner at Sacramento Zoo
- Job cuts planned as Boeing hunkers down to compete with Airbus, consider new plane
- Amid Zika fears, local family shares the reality of microcephaly
- Seahawks sign CFL receiver Jeff Fuller and running back Cameron Marshall
- Nigerian suicide bomber gets cold feet, refuses to kill
Most Read Stories
WR Percy Harvin got stepped on after catching a pass during Tuesday’s practice. He hobbled off the field and got looked at by the training staff, but he returned to practice not long after leaving.
The Seahawks wrap up training camp on Wednesday and will have a family barbecue after practice.