Running back Marshawn Lynch participated in some 11-on-11 drills for the first time since ending his holdout last week.
Play of the day
Cornerback Tharold Simon dove and broke up a pass just in front of the end zone. What made the play more interesting, though, is that Simon had just had his foot looked at by trainers a few minutes before. He didn’t show any effects of the injury the rest of practice.
- Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, rent
- Seattle-based seafood company shuts down
- What's the top spelling 'mistake' in Washington state? The answer could make you sick
- UW receiver Isaiah Renfro opens up about depression, announces he's leaving team
- Seattle-area home prices set record; 2nd-fastest rising in nation
Most Read Stories
Offensive lineman James Carpenter returned to practice after missing the last week because of a calf injury. Carpenter spent the offseason losing weight, and he is slotted to start at left tackle for the Seahawks. Defensive tackles Jordan Hill and Tony McDaniel didn’t practice (coach Pete Carroll didn’t talk to the media, so no reason was given).
The Seahawks will have a walkthrough on Wednesday in preparation for Thursday’s preseason game at Denver.
Jayson Jenks, Bob Condotta