Running back Marshawn Lynch participated in some 11-on-11 drills for the first time since ending his holdout last week.
Play of the day
Cornerback Tharold Simon dove and broke up a pass just in front of the end zone. What made the play more interesting, though, is that Simon had just had his foot looked at by trainers a few minutes before. He didn’t show any effects of the injury the rest of practice.
- Rolled semi spills 14 million bees on I-5 near Lynnwood
- Man's journey to find birth mom ends — at work
- 14 million spilled bees on I-5: 'Everybody's been stung'
- Shawn Kemp to co-host party celebrating Thunder missing playoffs
- Rolled semi spills load of bees at I-5 and I-405 interchange
Most Read Stories
Offensive lineman James Carpenter returned to practice after missing the last week because of a calf injury. Carpenter spent the offseason losing weight, and he is slotted to start at left tackle for the Seahawks. Defensive tackles Jordan Hill and Tony McDaniel didn’t practice (coach Pete Carroll didn’t talk to the media, so no reason was given).
The Seahawks will have a walkthrough on Wednesday in preparation for Thursday’s preseason game at Denver.
Jayson Jenks, Bob Condotta