Left tackle Russell Okung (foot) and safety Kam Chancellor (hip) both practices for the first time at training camp. Neither Okung nor Chancellor participated in the team portion of practice, but it marked the first step to both returning to full-time duty.
Play of the day
Quarterback B.J. Daniels rifled a 16-yard touchdown pass to tight end Morrell Presley in the end zone between two defenders. Daniels played the most he has this training camp in order to get ready for Thursday’s preseason game against Denver.
- Whitest big county in the U.S.? It’s us
- Kent family mourns loss of father, two sons in Father’s Day weekend crash
- Ticket prices soar, then drop for World Cup
- As Puget Sound sweats, few air conditioners are cooling us down
- Pursuit of big-money contract comes at a cost for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson
Most Read Stories
WR Kevin Norwood (foot) didn’t practice again, and coach Pete Carroll said “it’s going to be a bit” before Norwood returns. Safety Dion Bailey was on crutches after spraining his ankle during Saturday’s scrimmage. OL James Carpenter (calf) should return to practice in the next day or two, Carroll said. WR Paul Richardson (shoulder) returned to the field but practiced in a red jersey so he wouldn’t get hit.
Seahawks will practice again at 10:15 a.m. Tuesday.
Jayson Jenks, Bob Condotta