Left tackle Russell Okung (foot) and safety Kam Chancellor (hip) both practices for the first time at training camp. Neither Okung nor Chancellor participated in the team portion of practice, but it marked the first step to both returning to full-time duty.
Play of the day
Quarterback B.J. Daniels rifled a 16-yard touchdown pass to tight end Morrell Presley in the end zone between two defenders. Daniels played the most he has this training camp in order to get ready for Thursday’s preseason game against Denver.
- To retire at 55 takes big savings
- 2 young boys suffer 'significant' injuries in explosion in Enumclaw
- FBI, police investigating Seattle officer in violent 2010 incident
- B-boys to Balkan, the Northwest Folklife Festival is under way
- Car strikes 3 at Sasquatch festival; 1 serious injury
Most Read Stories
WR Kevin Norwood (foot) didn’t practice again, and coach Pete Carroll said “it’s going to be a bit” before Norwood returns. Safety Dion Bailey was on crutches after spraining his ankle during Saturday’s scrimmage. OL James Carpenter (calf) should return to practice in the next day or two, Carroll said. WR Paul Richardson (shoulder) returned to the field but practiced in a red jersey so he wouldn’t get hit.
Seahawks will practice again at 10:15 a.m. Tuesday.
Jayson Jenks, Bob Condotta