The Seahawks had an hourlong walkthrough and didn’t wear pads or helmets. They ran through some plays in preparation for Saturday’s scrimmage.
Play of the day
About 20 minutes into practice, Marshawn Lynch walked onto the field for the first time this training camp. He didn’t participate in the walkthrough, but received a loud applause from the fans in attendance.
- Seattle’s vanishing black community
- Bellevue School District seeks to fire football coach Goncharoff over scandal
- Boeing tankers will be delivered to Air Force late — and incomplete
- Paul Allen ends KEXP’s yearslong fundraising drive with $500,000 donation
- A six-pack of observations from Seahawks' OTAs: Justin Britt, Alex Collins, Tharold Simon and more
Most Read Stories
Offensive linemen James Carpenter (calf) and Michael Bowie (shoulder) didn’t participate in the walkthrough, and neither did WR Kevin Norwood (foot), LB Bobby Wagner (hamstring) or DL Cassius Marsh (groin). It’s unlikely that either will participate in the scrimmage on Saturday.
The Seahawks will scrimmage on Saturday at 1 p.m.
Jayson Jenks, Bob Condotta