The Seahawks had an hourlong walkthrough and didn’t wear pads or helmets. They ran through some plays in preparation for Saturday’s scrimmage.
Play of the day
About 20 minutes into practice, Marshawn Lynch walked onto the field for the first time this training camp. He didn’t participate in the walkthrough, but received a loud applause from the fans in attendance.
- To retire at 55 takes big savings
- With death on table, McEnroe jury's friendships crumbled
- Car strikes 3 at Sasquatch festival; 1 serious injury
- 2 young boys suffer 'significant' injuries in explosion in Enumclaw
- Capitol Hill cellphone robbery gets worse once gunfire starts
Most Read Stories
Offensive linemen James Carpenter (calf) and Michael Bowie (shoulder) didn’t participate in the walkthrough, and neither did WR Kevin Norwood (foot), LB Bobby Wagner (hamstring) or DL Cassius Marsh (groin). It’s unlikely that either will participate in the scrimmage on Saturday.
The Seahawks will scrimmage on Saturday at 1 p.m.
Jayson Jenks, Bob Condotta