The Seahawks had an hourlong walkthrough and didn’t wear pads or helmets. They ran through some plays in preparation for Saturday’s scrimmage.
Play of the day
About 20 minutes into practice, Marshawn Lynch walked onto the field for the first time this training camp. He didn’t participate in the walkthrough, but received a loud applause from the fans in attendance.
- Every street can't handle every use, mayor says
- UW tops new list of best western universities
- Warren Moon on Marshawn Lynch: "He just doesn't trust a lot of people''
- After ditching Amex, Costco embraces Citi, Visa
- Confidence is key for 24-year-old lawmaker
Most Read Stories
Offensive linemen James Carpenter (calf) and Michael Bowie (shoulder) didn’t participate in the walkthrough, and neither did WR Kevin Norwood (foot), LB Bobby Wagner (hamstring) or DL Cassius Marsh (groin). It’s unlikely that either will participate in the scrimmage on Saturday.
The Seahawks will scrimmage on Saturday at 1 p.m.
Jayson Jenks, Bob Condotta