The Seahawks had an hourlong walkthrough and didn’t wear pads or helmets. They ran through some plays in preparation for Saturday’s scrimmage.
Play of the day
About 20 minutes into practice, Marshawn Lynch walked onto the field for the first time this training camp. He didn’t participate in the walkthrough, but received a loud applause from the fans in attendance.
- Costco will buy most farmed salmon from Norway, not Chile
- Italian court throws out Knox conviction once and for all
- Let's cut traffic by road rationing, Italian style
- Mariners prospect hit by boat dies at age 20
- Hey, drivers, good luck penetrating the new Seattle
Most Read Stories
Offensive linemen James Carpenter (calf) and Michael Bowie (shoulder) didn’t participate in the walkthrough, and neither did WR Kevin Norwood (foot), LB Bobby Wagner (hamstring) or DL Cassius Marsh (groin). It’s unlikely that either will participate in the scrimmage on Saturday.
The Seahawks will scrimmage on Saturday at 1 p.m.
Jayson Jenks, Bob Condotta