The Seahawks put on pads for the first time this training camp, although there wasn’t any tackling and the contact was still pretty reserved.
Play of the day
Guard James Carpenter laid an impressive block on rookie defensive lineman Cassius Marsh in which Carpenter sent the 254-pound Marsh flying backward.
- Manhole cover crashes into SUV's windshield, killing driver
- Examining if the Seahawks would be a good fit for Matt Forte
- Woman’s throat cut in South Lake Union assault; man arrested
- 'Downton Abbey' star Brendan Coyle banned from driving
- Building with iconic Seattle P-I globe sold for $40M
Most Read Stories
Running back Christine Michael banged up his shoulder during practice, but he is expected to be back Tuesday. WR Kevin Norwood also sat out for the second consecutive day with a sore ankle, and coach Pete Carroll said the Seahawks would evaluate how he feels Tuesday. WR Percy Harvin returned to practice Sunday after sitting out Saturday. The Seahawks were just giving Harvin rest Saturday.
The Seahawks get a day off Monday before returning to practice Tuesday.