Kam Chancellor was drafted by the Seahawks in the fifth round of the 2010 NFL Draft out of Virginia Tech.
Chancellor made the 2012 Pro Bowl roster after the 2011 season and started in all 16 games for the Seahawks in 2012, recording 101 tackles. He has become known for being one of the league’s biggest hitters.
In April, the Seahawks signed Chancellor to a four-year contract extension through 2017.
Chancellor answered questions on his career with the Seahawks, getting ready for next season and much more in a live chat May 30.
- Hawks didn't interview witnesses to ugly hotel incident involving draft pick
- Hawks didn't interview witnesses to ugly hotel incident involving draft pick Frank Clark
- The remarkable redemption of M's prospect Jesus Montero continues in Tacoma
- Woman seeking man she kissed at marathon hears from his wife
- UW's Micah Hatchie signs with Pittsburgh Steelers as undrafted free agent