Kam Chancellor was drafted by the Seahawks in the fifth round of the 2010 NFL Draft out of Virginia Tech.
Chancellor made the 2012 Pro Bowl roster after the 2011 season and started in all 16 games for the Seahawks in 2012, recording 101 tackles. He has become known for being one of the league’s biggest hitters.
In April, the Seahawks signed Chancellor to a four-year contract extension through 2017.
Chancellor answered questions on his career with the Seahawks, getting ready for next season and much more in a live chat May 30.
- Capitol Hill light-rail station nearly ready for trains to rumble
- Marymoor Park concerts: Full lineup announced
- Historically black Central District could be less than 10% black in a decade
- Nelson Cruz's home run in ninth inning lifts Mariners to sweep of Rays
- Kyle Seager saves Mariners, 7-6, in 10 innings