Tarvaris Jackson is in his sixth season in the NFL and first with the Seattle Seahawks.
With one game left in the 2011 campaign, he’s notched career bests in several statistical categories including pass completions (250), attempts (415), touchdowns (13) and passing yards (2,869).
Prior to signing with Seattle as a free agent in July, he spent five years with the Minnesota Vikings after being drafted by the club in the 2006 NFL Draft.
Jackson talked about his thoughts on the 2011 season, the outlook for 2012 and much more in a live chat Dec. 28 on seattletimes.com.
- Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, rent
- So the NRA sends a questionnaire to a Seattle state senator ...
- What's the top spelling 'mistake' in Washington state? The answer could make you sick
- 6 ways to befriend your bones and fend off osteoporosis
- Refusal in Bernie Sandersland to accept reality is really unreal