Tarvaris Jackson is in his sixth season in the NFL and first with the Seattle Seahawks.
With one game left in the 2011 campaign, he’s notched career bests in several statistical categories including pass completions (250), attempts (415), touchdowns (13) and passing yards (2,869).
Prior to signing with Seattle as a free agent in July, he spent five years with the Minnesota Vikings after being drafted by the club in the 2006 NFL Draft.
Jackson talked about his thoughts on the 2011 season, the outlook for 2012 and much more in a live chat Dec. 28 on seattletimes.com.
- Seattle police officer faces firing over arrest of man carrying a golf club
- Man killed by escort had axes, shovel, bleach; may be linked to missing women
- Seattle-area home prices hit wall in May
- Boy Scouts OK gay leaders; Mormon church may quit
- Alaska Airlines has 72-hour sale on fall travel to Hawaii