Tarvaris Jackson is in his sixth season in the NFL and first with the Seattle Seahawks.
With one game left in the 2011 campaign, he’s notched career bests in several statistical categories including pass completions (250), attempts (415), touchdowns (13) and passing yards (2,869).
Prior to signing with Seattle as a free agent in July, he spent five years with the Minnesota Vikings after being drafted by the club in the 2006 NFL Draft.
Jackson talked about his thoughts on the 2011 season, the outlook for 2012 and much more in a live chat Dec. 28 on seattletimes.com.
- Tourists robbed, beaten downtown ‘afraid to go back’ to Seattle
- Animated map: How the wildfires in North Central Washington have grown over time
- Steve Sarkisian was reimbursed by Washington for hefty alcohol bills
- Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor holdout FAQ
- Why did the Mariners’ season go terribly wrong?