Tarvaris Jackson is in his sixth season in the NFL and first with the Seattle Seahawks.
With one game left in the 2011 campaign, he’s notched career bests in several statistical categories including pass completions (250), attempts (415), touchdowns (13) and passing yards (2,869).
Prior to signing with Seattle as a free agent in July, he spent five years with the Minnesota Vikings after being drafted by the club in the 2006 NFL Draft.
Jackson talked about his thoughts on the 2011 season, the outlook for 2012 and much more in a live chat Dec. 28 on seattletimes.com.
- Anonymous donor pays off landslide victim's $360K mortgage
- Could Chris Polk be a fit for the Seahawks?
- Jesse Jones is back: Seattle's superhero consumer reporter is now at KIRO 7
- This USB cable finally could be connector for long haul
- Fire destroys Bellevue auto showroom, dozens of cars