K.J. Wright is finishing up his fourth season with the Seahawks.
He played college football at Mississippi State University and was drafted by Seattle in the fourth round of the 2011 NFL draft.
Since joining the Hawks, he has become an integral part of the team’s dominant defense and played a key role in the Super Bowl title run earlier this year.
Wright answered questions about his 2014 season, Seattle’s playoff chances and more in a live chat on Dec. 29.
Most Read Stories
- Seattle's own monument to the Confederacy was erected on Capitol Hill in 1926 — and it's still there
- Officials warn of solar eclipse Armageddon: Wildfires, unprecedented traffic, GPS miscues
- Sorrow at the Space Needle: Dinner at one of Seattle’s most expensive restaurants VIEW
- Experts answer your burning questions about the 2017 solar eclipse
- NY Times' editorial page editor: No apology for Sarah Palin